roscoo

i got banned for killing 2 players

just wondering , i wasplaying on the picnic table server tonight @ 12 pm /midnight gmt ..

i was playing as a sniper near electro sniping other snipers and bandits .. any how 3 players came into the fire staition 1 i could see was deffo a bandit so i shot him and his m8 with my as50 ( yeah its a 1 shot kill gun for noobs but i like it ) any how next thing i get admin kick for hacking lol . never ever in my gaming life have i ever used hacks ,i am part of a mature clan who realy just play for fun , now i recon i shot a server admin hense the kick , it only seems to be that server i cant rejoin .. i cant find a website to ask them why they done it ,

there were no rules on server about not useing sniper rifles if there was i would of put it away .. any way if any of the admins of that server read this

sort it out please .. if you dont want me on your server just ask me to leave its that simple ..

server name the picnic table .. server i.p 208.115.201.154:2302

i mean banning cos you were shot .. its silly ..

• Like 1

You've been unbanned from the server. I apologize for this. And we're taking steps to make sure this doesn't happen in the future.

Also, it should be noted that someone was logging in around the same time as you causing a server wide error message. It was not an admin that you killed.

Edited by Cody TheLibrarian

funny you should say that cody , i was in the server maybe 5/10 mins when i had a message pop up saying something like scoped weopon blah bla config then loads of numbers . popped up in a brown box in centre of screen . my clan m8 had it at the same time , maybe 12.05 12.10 ish ..

cody thank you for the unban ..

cheers roscoo ..

my player names i have .. ross. my clan name JohnnyFaulty ..

thanks again cody

I'm to blame for this mistake roscoo, The error came up concerning a scoped rifle, then 3 people die from an AS50, and one of those people came into the teamspeak convinced that they were killed by a hacker.

I made the decision to get the suspect out of the server before everyone got killed and then check the logs more thoroughly.

You have my sincere apology.

still i cant join the server .. this means ban is not lifted does it not !! .. yes i to had the box come up on screen but as there is no side chat in server i could not ask any admin on or such like to see if it was a issue .. my clan m8 also had the box come up ..

any how just tried to join it and it still say's admin global ban ect ect .. :(

p.s i will not use my 50 in yer server again i see how it upsets alot of ppl ( no names implied just as a rule )

cheers roscoo

Sorry about that, your ip was unbanned but not your guid, try again,

And feel free to use whatever gun you like, (as long as its legit of course)

Again, sorry for the hassle.

• Like 4