andSmithy

Installation Problems (No weapon config)?

I am having a few problems getting DayZ to work correctly, these are the steps I have taken so far:

Bought Arma2 Combined Operations on steam yesterday, run both games through administrator.

Downloaded the six updater, ran that.

Opened up Six launcher, clicked on quick play.

I connect to a server but get this message: http://i.imgur.com/vVera.jpg

I can still play on the server but can never seem to find any weapons, is this a coincidence or have I done something wrong?

Any help would be great, seeing as I spent £25 on the game and want to play it properly.

Thanks! :)

*Edit: I have also uninstalled then reinstalled six updater but still have the same problem*

Just press ok and continue to play it doesnt affect your game

WRONG.

As of yesterday I started getting this error. Totally effects my game. As in, I cannot play on any servers.

Just press ok and continue to play it doesnt affect your game

It dosnt effect it at all? I must just have trouble finding guns then!

i have this error too, message pops up then re-directs me to main menu when i click "Ok"

won't let me into any server.

bump for fix

I get this to and when i spawn i have no weapon or ammo just have painkillers bandage and a flashlight.

I tried using Worrom's DayZ updater and launching the game with that and now it works fine.

Bump.

me and 20 other friends on my steam get this.

And then we wonder

" Why is all the loot just ammo and beans and stuff?, where are the guns. "

Dont say " Continue, it doesn't effect your game. ". Because last time i checked, not having access to firearms that you find around the map, effects my game. BIG TIME.

How can we get this file?, does anyone have it hosted, how do we resolve this?, hundred are getting this error.

yeah I just installed the game as well and I am also getting this. I click okay but like everyone else, no loot, no guns.

same problem...also tells me to get the new version though i installed the latest one...

It comes up for me every time i join a server, however I can still find guns. For me it doesn't affect anything.

Everyone gets this error, if you click okay it should be fine. If not you have other problems that have nothing to do with this thing.

As for finding no weapons, yesterday when I got the game I thought the same thing, I went for four hours straight without finding a single gun. I was looking in the wrong places. Try running through Cherno in a server with less people on it. Check the church and all those open buildings with two floors.

Everytime I spawn I get no guns at all. EVERYTIME. NONE AT ALL. Is this intentional? I really want to play this game properly, but I die in 10 mins because I always run into zombies and the only thing I can do is run...