chibigoat

What's The Lowest Blood You've Survived At?

I'm talking gun fight/being attacked wise. I bring this up because earlier today a couple friends and I were headed towards the hospital on the west side of Cherno so we can get some supplies before we leave. We were almost there, maybe 100 meters and lots of desperate shots were coming at me, I was hit multiple times and taken down to around 300 blood.

My legs were broken so I lay there bleeding on the ground as they continue to run forward to get some cover. I knew I had no choice but to bandage if I wanted to live, but I also knew that going back to being crouched severely risked me being finished off. I was able to apply the bandage, my friends said they hadn't been shot and as soon as I was dropped the gunshots stopped.

We had no idea where they were and never saw them but it sounded like an assault rifle. I told the guy that had came back towards me to run away and get behind the wall as he had that "no man left behind" instinct going on, he did and I crawled over there. Me and the guy that came back to me had spawned recently so we had the new stuff you spawn with, the bandage and painkillers. We were able to loot and I had an AK74 kobra but the point is that I had no morphine.

Luckily our other friend hadn't died since the new patch so he had morphine on him. He had ran farther away but made his way back to us behind the wall. I forgot to mention, by the time I had applied the bandage I was at 74 blood... not 740 not 7400, literally 74 blood. It was pretty much a miracle that I survived. I was the only one with gear really worth talking about, though I think one of them had an enfield.

When I was on the ground I desperately tried to find him to return fire with my ak74 but saw nobody so I began to bandage. Once they applied the morphine to me we ran to a factory left of the wall we were behind. We were in a severe hurry to get the hell out of Cherno but we knew we had to get the blood bags, especially now that I was down to 74 blood.

We continued to hear gunshots but they sounded like different ones, and farther away. We didn't run into anybody else and made it to the hospital. I was successfully transfused so we grabbed a couple more blood bags, checked out the hotels real quick and got the hell out of there.

Didn't mean to make this a super descriptive story or anything, just something I thought of that I wanted to post before I go to bed.

So what kind of situations some-what similar to this have you guys been in?

Lowest blood was 51, bandaged just in time and needed to wait for a friend to come and give me a blood transfusion.

I did not even realise I was bleeding which is why I bled out so much lol.

399 blood, b/w vision, shacking, panicked character due to massive zombies assault at the NW Airfield, empty mags and only some spare bullet for the G17.

I was lucky that Dr. Wasteland was able to save me.

I was checking out NWA for the 2nd time,since it was a low pop night server I made the stupid mistake of running in the open. Suddenly I can hear a shot in the distance and lo and behold I'm on the ground and bleeding out.When I got back up from being knocked out I ran the frick inside a building and bandaged myself. I had 30 blood left.

Had to take it really slowly and had alot of situations where I passed out in a close proximity to zeds. Eating beans has brought me back up to ~3k blood. I managed to kill a goat and grab some raw meat, but since I didn't have matches I had to run all the way back to cherno, in pitch black, to cook my meat at one of the hobo barrels. After having myself a delicious diné I grabbed some medical supplies and ran north of Stary Sobor.

I went back to the NWA, having a couple of encounters with the zeds, bringing my blood back down to 5,5k. I proceeded to loot the NE barracks. Suddenly I can hear someone sneaking in. I turn around and empty my mag at the person crouching near the entrance to one of the rooms. We ended up killing eachother.

I ran the frick back to the NWA following roads, aggro'ing alot of zeds and killing them with my newfound aks, that I looted in a deerstand not far off my path. I got both his and my stuff. Including an m4a1 CCO , hunting equipment, rangefinder, gps, alot of ammo, food, and an Alice backpack. This character is still alive and well.

900 blood, got back to 12000 by eating meat and beanz.

First I got sniped to back, went unconcious. Then zombies ate me. I managed to get up and kill those zombies. I ate the meat I had to regain some blood. Then I threw a grenade by accident inside an army tent and I went really low blood. I bandaged myself and ran away.

The first time I played I got cornered by zombies and ended up with 69 blood. I survived for another day or two.

My friend was knocked out and bleeding to death in the Barracks showers before I got to him.

After bandaging him for like two times and shoving painkillers down his throat (also numerous times), it turns out I've pulled his arse out of the fire at 44 blood :P

I was crouch running through Cherno trying to scrounge up a guillie suit when an AK empties bullets into my back and knocks me out cold. An eager bandit, unaware I'm merely unconscious prances up to see if I have anything worth taking while I watch the hourglass and my blood slowly tick down. A bunch of zeds attack and he is distracted dealing with them when I finally wake up. I take careful aim at his head, and watch as he goes down like a sack of bricks after a bullet scrambles his brains. I quickly bandage myself and do a double take.

12 FUCKING BLOOD, I COULD STUB MY TOE AND DIE.

Two hours later I ended up throwing myself off a roof by accident, I had so far managed to get my blood up to four thousand.

297 with broken legs.

Managed to crawl around Vybor for a while and found a morphine injector and 2 cans, made my way to a Cow, killed it, cooked the steaks and repeated.

22 blood. Was showing my gf DayZ and shooting bulk zombies at nw airfield (dumb idea obviously but it was a demonstration and i wasn't that invested in the character at the time). Some guy in a gillie suit opens up on me with an m4sd i get hit super bad but on reflex shoot at the muzzle flash before falling unconscious. Turns out i headshotted the guy (he complemented me in chat lol), and by the time i woke up and had bandaged i had 22 blood left. Quickly ate some steaks then took all the very nice gear the guy was carrying and said to my gf: "So yeah this is dayZ, it's alright i guess" XD.

My lowest blood i've had so far was 18 with broken legs and shaking while in shock until a bandit managed to find me and finished me off D:

ive been at around 300 before

my friend however...

we were driving in our UAZ, all of a sudden some guy pops in front and we nail him; he goes flying.

so we stop get out and look back at him... and all a sudden he starts moving. then bam he teleports behind the UAZ. shoots and insta kills my cousin and wounds my friend.

we start driving off in the UAZ across a field with him teleporting behind us shooting. he eventually hits my friend once more so he aborts and i leave too.

bandage animation finishes with him at 11 blood

:thumbsup:

Ran around for quite a long time up North with 162 blood. A few animals saved me though ;)

I had just started being a medic and was looking for my next patient when I got hijacked by someone with an akm.

I hurt - A LOT!

Wouldn't have been so bad. If I wasn't armed with a torch at the time.

At least the panicked shooter took an epi pen and blood, after a wee chat with him in direct, and healed me. :)

38 blood.. got raped by and hacker and spawned with 1200 blood if I remember correctly, bleeding at the beach. Checked to cordinates and logged out to wait a friend to tape me up. I gave him directions where Im at, when he was there logged in he saw me spawn and ran to me, started bandaging and bleeding stopped at 38 :D

Fast transfusion and back again... that was so close.

Another one was around 1000 blood alone, got knocked out by zeds in a barn... round 2000 blood got up and managed to kill those with a axe, patched my self up so stopped around 1000 blood, grawled out from the barn. Couldnt see shit, no friends and continously passing out.. trying to find a field to get some meat, after 30+minutes of passing out and runnin around I found field with a goat.. tried to swing it with an axe, near miss and passout at the same time... now had to start seeking the damn goat again cuz it didnt wait there me to get up... well I got it down next time and survived.

600. I came down on a hill on the motorcycle full speed, then ran up a ditch while trying to turn. Bike sort of did a flipping barrel roll through the air, then hit the ground. Broken bones, shock, bleeding, unconscious. Came out and bandaged as I was ticking down. It was a pretty awesome tumble though.

Found a car and fixed it up, drove it somewhere to hide it before I logged for the night. Got out, instantly broke my leg, lost 9k blood and was unconscious for 5 minutes while bleeding. Came to and bandaged with 42 blood left.

Once I almost survived with 300 blood left but the stuck walking forward bug interrupted my bandaging and I passed out whilst bandaging the second time and bled out

Around 50 blood. I eventually just suicided and collected my stuff with a fresh spawn.

I see others have 12, 50 something and 69.

My lowest was 98. Gunfight with players that attracted a shitload of zombies. My buddy and I won, barely....lol

I had broken legs and 98 blood left when it ended and I bandaged. My buddy had died in the shitstorm and I belly crawled to the top of the nearby hill until he got back to me. By great chance he spawned and was able to get to a hospital for morphine.

Never underestimate morphine! I had survival gear so hunting, fire and meat would get the blood back, but the broken legs were causing a problem.

But 98 blood. That was a VERY fun night AND it was nice to be in such a good combat situation with players who moved locations, buildings and countered our movements all while both of our sides were dealing with zombies and NOBODY disconnected!

Good fight!

Around 50 blood. I eventually just suicided and collected my stuff with a fresh spawn.

Where is your survival spirit?

50 blood and alive? You can come back from that. That is what makes DayZ good and fun, not just suiciding when you want a reset.

On my very first life, I came across a hacker who bestowed a crate of goodies on me. At this point I thought M4 rifles came in crates of 20 with all the ammo you would ever need. I wandered about aimlessly for a while and was just about starving as I came in on some buildings around Nizhnoye. Thought I needed to kill my way out of every situation, so I did. I killed and killed and got hit a lot. At the end, I had a pile of corpses and 1.8 BLOOD. Yes, 1.8.

I wouldn't say I "survived", per se, but I lasted a lot longer than I should have on 1.8 blood and no food. In retrospect, I probably would have been fine if I checked bodies for beans but I did not know what I was doing. I passed out a few times over 10 minutes or so. Fired off a few rounds to call in the rest of the Z in the area I didn't catch in the first wave, and I let them have their way with me. That was my 1-hour intro to DayZ and it was a weird way to come into the world.