Sign in to follow this  
Xhika

Dayz mod installation issue

Hi, I've been playing dayz for a while now using play with six, and it works fine.

But when I try to download another map/mod like namalsk it seems like its working, its downloading and installing, but when I try to run a namalsk server I connect and see the loading screen but later on im "kicked"? out and see the main menu. This happens when I try it with play with six

When I try to download namalsk using dayzcommander it says "The downloaded file appears to be corrupt. Would you like to delete it and retry the download?

I've clicked yes a couple of times but that doesnt help I get the same message.

I've even tried to reinstall everything yesterday but still get the same errors. What am I doing wrong?

Anybody who can help me with this? :)

I managed to download zargabad through dayz commander but most wont work

post-145691-0-79957100-1359891965_thumb.

Edited by Xhika

You could try manually deleting the files/folder from your Operation Arrowhead directory before re-downloading.

Could it be that simple? Which files should I delete then?

And thanks for the fast reply! :)

Why not use dayz commander, much easier as it does it all for you

Hi, I've been playing dayz for a while now using play with six, and it works fine.

But when I try to download another map/mod like namalsk it seems like its working, its downloading and installing, but when I try to run a namalsk server I connect and see the loading screen but later on im "kicked"? out and see the main menu. This happens when I try it with play with six

When I try to download namalsk using dayzcommander it says "The downloaded file appears to be corrupt. Would you like to delete it and retry the download?

I've clicked yes a couple of times but that doesnt help I get the same message.

I've even tried to reinstall everything yesterday but still get the same errors. What am I doing wrong?

Anybody who can help me with this? :)

Have you tried locating the temp files and deleting them, then re-downloading?

Have you also tried downloading the file manually and copying the files to their relevant directories? I can help you with this if you need, just send me a PM.

Not working, did a clean install again after removing everything but Dayz commander still gives the error message when I try to install namalsk from there.

(tried to put the downloaded namalsk folder in arma oa map also but didnt work either)

Im a little stuck here :/