Sign in to follow this  
Phaxol

[Daizy] No guns at heli crash site

Hello guys. I have recently given the single player version of Daizy a shot, and I got to say it is pretty well done. First I should say that I know this site is for the official DayZ, but I was hoping someone on here knew of my problem. Okay, so in my time playin, I have encountered many heli crashes. However, there is never any guns there(I have found a G17 there once though). The only things that spawn really are chemlights, tin cans, and ammo, and it ALWAYS spawns under the tail of the heli.

I thought it was a problem with Daizy's code; so I unpacked dayz_code.pbo and edited the heli crash site, changing the probablity of the guns spawning there from ~0.01 to 0.5. I repacked the .pbo and replaced the original, started up the game, had the same result with 2 heli crash sites. I then changed the probablity for the FN FAL to 1, which should mean the gun should always spawn. Loaded up the game, same result with 2 different crash spots.

Any help?

he fact that its not the offical dayz probably means that parts of it is broken, to fix it play multiplayer of the OFFICIAL dayz

Your not going to get help for the single player version here. try the place you would have downloaded it from.

It doesn't sound like MP is the bitch... it is; hence the necesitty for SP. Don't have to worry about all the MP problems associated with this type of game. So far I dig the SP, but have not yet played it long enough to run into this problem the OP is having. Just discovered the new version last night. Only problem so far I've seen is that your AI survivor buddies you pick up at the churches do not agro or fire on zeds, or at least not very often. They do fire on bandits though. Plus the bandits have an uncanny abilty to see you anywhere regardless of visibility.

MP will be the core of the game as it should be, but SP is a necessity that most will wind up putting more time into than the online version.