Sign in to follow this  
kumando

is 1.7.5 out?

Hi guys, in the announcement sections it says pre-release notes, when is it going to release?

no date yet its for people to sort out hive issues and the current bliss will not support it and has been discontinued under the bliss name so they have released a pre release version out so that the bliss hive can be sorted out under its new name "Reality" its still the same thing under a new developer just cant use the name and has to remain open source

• Like 2

people have been playing versions of 1.7.5 for months compiled off the github page

• Like 1

people have been playing versions of 1.7.5 for months compiled off the github page

Ive been surviving present day DayZ for ages just taking each day as it comes, of course i'd love to be able to grab a piece of the future, see what lies ahead, but i dont. I'm sure whatever it is will be the dogs hairy nutsack

I can understand why people would want to jump straight into the new versions to see whats what, with dogs and such being talked about for a while, after 6 months travelling Chernarus i just hope i get to take a well earned shit soon, is that in for 1.7.5?

Edited by stonerftm