Sign in to follow this  
maninthewall

A new DayZ

Dinosaurs  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have another mod similar to DayZ, with dinosaurs instead of zombies?

• Yes, that would be fun!
    • No
  2. 2. If you voted "No", why wouldn't you want it?

• I don't like dinosaurs
    • It would not fit or make sense
    • Surviving would be too hard
    • Another reason (Leave a comment)
    • I voted yes.

They were actually making a mod for the original arma that is just like what you described. But they cancelled it and are now making it for crysis.

They're big and they're not clever. Plus me and my flippin makarov wouldn't stand a chance.

I seem to think that EA keeps hinting that they will be doing something like this with BF3.

On the positive side, if you manage to kill one of those (with grenades maybe) you could invite the entire server's population to a feast. The amount of meat slabs on those beasts should be in the order of hundreds.

Just imagine all the players happily sitting around fireplaces and cooking meat on a big, open field with the giant carcass against the rising moon...

_Anubis_

I know a lot of you including me went, you serious? How the hell would a game like this work. Well I thought and you know what, IF you perfected the scripting on the Dinosaurs, this could work. This went from a stupid idea to a 'Not so bad If I say so myself' just by actually taking the time and thinking about it. You sir, are a Genious :thumbsup: