Sign in to follow this  
super potato

baned for being smart a** on AAA DayZ Supply Drops - 200+ Vehicles (50 on coast) - Custom Loadout (1.7.4.4/100296) [RECRUIT][GMT-10] - DayZ.ST

first ever post ever on a forum in my life lol

i got baned from from sever "AAA DayZ Supply Drops - 200+ Vehicles (50 on coast) - Custom Loadout (1.7.4.4/100296) [RECRUIT][GMT-10] - DayZ.ST

the ip is 173.193.20.142:3136

i dont think admins cant ban or kick for language

You got baned?

Nye1tgD.jpg

But yes, like Macabre said, it's a private hive, so the admins can do whatever the hell they want (Obviously to an extent), even if it is "Harsh" or "Unreasonable", they can still do it.

Being a smart arse annoys people, it's human nature not to enjoy being spoken back to or proven wrong.

Edited by Commander Spoon
  • Like 1

As people have been saying, if it's a Private Hive they're free to ban you on whatever extent they want, whether it'd be unreasonable or not.

My suggestion is to join a Private Hive that does not ban you for barely-clarified reasons.

Balota Buddies seems nice.

Being an Admin on DayZ.ST Server myself I have band for about the same reason - When asked to stop Spamming Chat and getting foul language back or being a smart azz = Ban - This is one of the many reasons I rent my own Servers..... On the other hand I don't believe in banning for PvP even against me, I feel the spawning fresh every once in a while is fun, which is why I play DayZ in the first place...