Sign in to follow this  
Propane97

Me and a friend looking for a group (Not a clan) to join.

My friend and I have been looking around servers for a group of people that have set up a base using barricade supplies like barbed wire and sandbags. We have a decent amount of experience with Scavenging around towns and we're looking for a group to stick with. I don't wanna join a clan and I don't want to start off with everything. I don't want ghille suits at first spawn because it defeats the idea of scavenging for the group. Add me on skype: ChildOfPropane but explain who you are please. :)

Sup dude,

You can check out my squad if you'd like. We are more of a community, guess you could say clan. Only thing is, unlike most clans we are primarily a stand alone preparation squad. We play casually and all have school/jobs/real lives, so we pick times to go on and play.

The thing that sets us apart from most clans is the exact fact that we are casual...

For example

-We pick a day and time to game then we all get on and set up a base, defending and looting areas around it as we build it up.

-We don't play 24/7 so if you join it's up to you to find loot.

-Seeing how we don't have a main server we always join challenging servers to re loot, hunt bandits, and set up bases.

-We understand if you can't game, family, work, friends, and partying comes first.

-We don't just play DayZ, normally we jump on skype and game team oriented games like CS:Go , BF3, and much more.

I understand you don't want to join a clan, but joining this squad just gives you a cool ingame picture, people to game with, and a tag. You don't get gear, weapons, vehicles, or any other starter items. We have learn't over the past that looting and hunting bandits is allot more entertaining then jumping in a server, having everything handed to you, and hunting newbies.

You can check out the squad my clicking the link in the picture below.

Note: We are new and have few DayZ members. Join now and help improve by giving feedback/ suggestions.