epictoni

Lusos Servers

Hello all.

Inviting all of you to come play at our servers.

Our survivours group is Portuguese, but all nationalities are welcome.

Lusos Portugal | Dayz Chernarus [GMT 0] | Horror Custom Map | 300 + Vehicles | + Heli Crashes | Full Moon Nights | Auto Refuel | No Fog & No Rain | Vehicle Strip | 1.7.6.1/102591 [3P:ON]

MAPA - Chernarus ( Totalmente Custom )

IP - 185.2.138.28:3272

SLOTS - actualmente com 50 slots abriremos mais conforme a necessidade

LEVEL - Veteran|3rd Person:OFF|Tags:OFF|Waypoints:OFF|Crosshair:OFF

MAX PING - 100

SECURITY - Battleye|Gotcha|Whitelisted|Admins

VEHICLES - + 150 / 20 helis

ADD INFO - Custom Buildings | All Vehicles | Custom Weapons

SERVER RESTARTS - 6 Hours scheduled restarts with several warnings

DAYTIME - 22 Hours |1am-11pm|

NIGHT - 2 Hours |11pm-1am|

Team Speak Publico

lusosdayz.ts3dns.com

Slots - 50

b_560_95_1.png

Enjoy and hope to see you there

Edited by epictoni

Boas sou português jogo desde o alpha do dayz desde julho mais ou menos sou webmaster web designer eu tenho uma bio minha em inglês que vou por abaixo, mas esclarecendo sou administrador do dayz desde do inicio passei por uma data de servidores e sou admin de muitos e tenho o meu próprio estou praticamente 24/7 por isso hackers existem mas tento manter os servidores limpos se precisares de ajuda ou algo do género caso não tenhas tempo, ou como já reparei tens um servidor pouco popular repara na minha assinatura é o meu servidor em uma semana ficou cheio, se quiseres faço o mesmo no teu, não levo nada por faze lo, há pessoas que donam algum dinheiro só isso. -

Hey everyone, I'm being playing dayz and managing server almost since August of 2012, got experience in Vilayer, Dayz.st, trinitygames, HFB. I'm a WebMaster / WebDesigner, I deal with server for 10 years almost and websites, make them, and make them get know. Same Thing with dayz servers - In my server at the moment Dayz.st I manage to edit the map, edit the loot tables, I'm almost 24/7 avaiable to the server, try to keep the server clean all the time from hackers, Get the server get known by everyone, get a good community going, I do Server Events which players really enjoy it, Got a good playerbase at the moment, server full, always try to understand the player side when things can go wrong in-game, help new players in-game get to know the game, got a server side at home 24/7 turn on with Gotcha Anti Cheat.

So Im here only saying this because I like to managing servers and I don't mind the trouble, some people donate for me to keep the server going right, but I don't ask for it.

If any of you need a hand in the server, don't have time enough, or it's a bit of trouble, I'm avaiable.

Best Regards

IcanFish

a few pics as teasers

teaser7.jpg

teaser1u.jpg

teaserl.jpg

hope to see you there

Edited by epictoni

Starting today, and over this month´s weekends , Lusos team will organize the event Lusos - Hunt for Survivors.

The event has the following characteristics:

Event Name

Hunt fos Survivors

Who:

The administrator´s team will randomly select a survivor

How:

Information will be provided to the entire server by a admin message which includes nick of the player in question and its approximate location

Eta:

From the moment the information is provided, the players will have one hour and thirty minutes to find and kill the selected survivor by all means available since legal and that meet our server´s rules .

The player who manages to kill the survivor, or player within the stipulated time that is capable to survive, are given to choose the following items which are then added to your inventory:

- 1 machine gun of choice

- One tool of choice

- 3 mags for the machine gun you choosen

or

- 1 vehicle of choice

or

- 1 revolver gold

- 6 mags for revolver

- 1 night vision goggles

- 1 range finder

- 1 sniper of choice

Have fun ... at least those who are not chosen as preys :)

More info at www.lusos.pt

Event will start in 45 minutes

Stay alive and have fun

more info at www.lusos.pt

New Functions added to server :

- Savage Vehicles

- Full Moon Nights

- Auto Refuel

- 300 + Vehicles

- No Fog and No Rain

- + Heli Crashes

Its running pretty awesome !