unholyduq

Customization~ ..... again D:< Dammit! :P

This topic has probably been brought up but instead of going through hundreds of topics to find it, why not start another one because I am annoying Q~Q

Delete it if it's bad D:

BUT. Idk.

Anyway.

I was just thinking of what to post and then I thought. Wouldn't it be funny if you could run around with a top hat, and long ass curly moustache, dem' Harry Potter glasses happenin'.... track pants and a tie-dye Tee with sandals and socks to complete everything.... Now I don't mean full on APB: Reloaded customization.... But maybe some added in clothes, maybe jackets for cold areas and more thin clothing for more hot areas.

But if the Hero and Bandit thing is carried on this could also be a problem....

So in my eyes this could be a fun, awesome and creative thing to do, but it could also be very very confusing to know who could be good or bad. Then again if you KOS it doesn't really matter....

So any ideas or am I just having a wet dream? ;)

I never enjoyed the idea of bandits/heroes having their own skin, of course it worked out in the mod. But now with all these clothes in stand alone, I don't think it'll be a great idea having clothes that you just suddenly start wearing out of nowhere killing/helping a player. Finding the clothes, sure! If you want to indicate "Don't mess with me" wear some bandit clothes. It's just my opinion on the two skins.

• Like 1

The hero and bandit thing is no problem for this. Raincoats for example, heros could have some raincoats mesh and bandits some other raincoat mesh.

• Like 1

The hero and bandit thing is no problem for this. Raincoats for example, heros could have some raincoats mesh and bandits some other raincoat mesh.

You speak the truth, was actually about to suggest something like that..

Yet you sir said it first [beans]

I just started thinking. When you die you get to choose between female and male. But what if you could also maybe choose Hero or Bandit and have different clothing for the two.

It's just an idea that could be worked on....

But also the idea of finding own clothes and swapping on the spot, though less creative it could show off your findings and whatnot...

If this were to happen there probably wouldn't be much choice but it is better than nothing. Like I said, nothing like APB.... That would basically be waaaaay too much.

What do you mean with no problem? Of course it would cause problems if you want a realistic experience, having bandits/heroes getting clothes automatically wont solve anything.

What do you mean with no problem? Of course it would cause problems if you want a realistic experience, having bandits/heroes getting clothes automatically wont solve anything.

What if there could be a pre-customization thing before entering?

But what do you mean by automatically getting them?

EDIT: My bad... Do you mean by in the mod automatically getting the outfit by getting enough humanity points?

Because that is something that should be worked on for realism.... No doctor in real life gives someone blood and instantly turns into Superman... Unless it is Superman.... Because he is real and all...

Edited by NicksTahHzZ

What if there could be a pre-customization thing before entering?

But what do you mean by automatically getting them?

You see, when you become a bandit/Hero these days in the mod the skin automatically updates to hero/bandit skin when you've helped/killed enough players. I never liked that idea, mainly because it ruins the customization people will have and also a bit unrealistic when you think about it. Of course it'd be good if you could find masks, but having them automatically given to you feels wrong. A pre-customization? Hmm, nothing special then. Maybe that you can change the color of your T-shirt and pants and jogging shoes, that's it. Edited by voddler

You speak the truth, was actually about to suggest something like that..

Yet you sir said it first [beans]

Thanks..,

For more variations, with less work on meshes, you can change up to 49% of clothes to other side.

Example, you are bandit and want to hide it a bit.

You have raincoat, glasses, boots, shoes.

You decide set raincoat set on hero, rest to bandit to hide it.

You see, when you become a bandit/Hero these days in the mod the skin automatically updates to hero/bandit skin when you've helped/killed enough players. I never liked that idea, mainly because it ruins the customization people will have and also a bit unrealistic when you think about it. Of course it'd be good if you could find masks, but having them automatically given to you feels wrong. A pre-customization? Hmm, nothing special then. Maybe that you can change the color of your T-shirt and pants and jogging shoes, that's it.

I see.

I like the idea of collecting things a long the way, but also maybe and option to keep the clothing even after death, or keep multiple clothing items out of the game in an inventory (not trying to get closer to any other games out there)

And for the pre-customization I was thinking that, and maybe the idea of an inventory.... But less likely that, and keep the actual clothing to an ingame thing, and possible different dye's....