Red_Storm

Small group looking for ARMAII/DayZ players

Fugitive Gaming is currently recruiting players to join our group. We are looking for tactically minded players that prefer to work in a group. Many of our members are current/past military. Our community prefers that members of our group know the basics of ARMA II (Completed ARMA II boot camp). We play DayZ, ACE, PR and Wasteland mods for AMRA II. Fugitive Gaming contains players of both the casual and competitive nature and we have clan ambitions for ARMA III. Drama whores and asshats are not welcome in our community. We prefer that players joining us are at least 18 years of age but exceptions can be made for those who prove themselves "mature" enough for our community. TeamSpeak is required as well as a mic for all players.

Perks:

-We have a TeamSpeak server

-Friendly Community

Note:

-We play many mods for ARMA II so DayZ may not always be what we are playing.

-Many people in our community, being casual, play many games at a time so even if we aren't dedicated to a game we may still play it. Examples include Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, COH, WoT, War Thunder, WarZ, PS2, RIFT, and EVE.

-Based in North America

To join us send me a PM via these forums. Be sure to tell me about yourself and list your age.

Edited by Red Storm

A group with a clantag fell into my lap today as we are 5-6 regular players playing on a UK Chernarus-server.

We are a group with players in their mid-twenties and up trying to shake things up a bit on a mediumpop-server,

We hoard, we sneak, we drive, we pilot and we create our own enemies and friends on a loose leash.

Now that the Tower of Power (my TS3-servername) is being used as <ToP> in playing DayZ, we will most likely need some more rotation and flex.

As of me last logging in we have a wellfed basecamp out of a "hotzone-area" on the server, but we are/were very mobile and we do have weapons to give tryouts/members. Might even get dramatical pickup to basecamp.

Individuality is recognized as an asset.

(edit: although I know we prefer moving in 2`s or more. As a matter of fact I`d really like it if you were, say, two players that know eachother giving this group a try)

We are at very mixed stages of experience in DayZ, but we will take our knowledge into the DayZ SA.

Want to try out a group that can go in balls swinging and no man left behind?

Currently sporting 2 Norwegians, 1 Swede, 2 UK, 1 US on a UK-server. Don`t expect crowds to gather here on this server, regulars do exist.

that last post was a copy/paste, but I guess you get some info about us in that post.

where I`m getting is we might team-up/merge or at least try to play some?

As of now our group are maybe best described as a freelancing bunch, equipped for killing bandits but there`s zombies too

Checked your site, looked really good.

But we`d gladly take mature players from your community and warm them for a while with a basecamp and our own little teamspeak.

We are largely North American as a community and we aren't looking to merge with anyone for DayZ. As i mentioned we do not exclusively play DayZ but when we do we are bandits. Pure and simple. We rarely let people go unless they are a fresh spawn. As far as us merging with you guys: we aren't interested. But if you guys wanted to join us we might be able to work something out.

Edited by Red Storm

I'd like to join you all. What maps do you play on Dayz. Do you play Origins. I like that you play mount and blade. Played the crap out of that game.

I'd like to join you all. What maps do you play on Dayz. Do you play Origins. I like that you play mount and blade. Played the crap out of that game.

In DayZ we have mostly been playing Taviana. We haven't played Orgins perhaps you can introduce it to us? Yes Mount and Blade is badass.

Our group is about 6-7 people as far as ARMA is concerned. we have about 15-20 other regulars for other games. PM me for info.

We are still on the lookout for more people to join us. We're a good mix of experienced/casual, all mature players, seeking more regulars to get in on the fun. We are usually 4-8 players right now, depending on weekday, hoping to expand to create more tactical gameplay and get set up with permanent bases. We will then move on to Standalone on release. There's no requirements on time spent in-game. PM Red Storm to get yourself hooked up :)