uniqueLOL

Unique's Vehicle Galore! Vanillia DayZ with enough vehicles to spin your head! Awesome fun/NO LAG/Active Admins! Come play!

Hey everyone,

I relaunched a very popular DayZ server I used to run, and it is doing very well! Here's the info:

Unique's DayZChernarus - (1.7.5.1/101480) [Veteran] Private Hive - Daytime ONLY/Active Admins - 500+ Vehicles - HELI/PLANES Galore!

69.197.159.10:2302

Follow us at:

http://twitter.com/DayZSuperServer

We are sporting over 100 helicopters and planes. All vehicles are fully fixed and fueled ready for your enjoyment! We currently are running daytime only settings, but we plan on having tons of events once we get our player numbers up there! The server runs on a dedicated box, fully dedicated to just running this DayZ server to it's maximum potential. We also host a mumble server, that can be fully customized to your team's liking (just get a hold of me)! The server is super beefy, and can easily handle the vehicles and running 100/100 players if need be (right now only 50 max, until I feel we can change that to a higher number)!

We do not require you to download any special modifications, or scripts. Just simple vanilla DayZ, the way it was ment to be played, with vehicles sprinkled on top! The possibilities are endless!

Check out some of the videos already made on this server:

https://www.youtube....2R1F5Rzd0U3IP4Q

There are many more already in the works, because of the amount of footage/fun you can have in this server! Also, we have GameTracker tracking everyone's score, so technically we have a leaderboard :)

http://www.gametrack...97.159.10:2302/

Please come check us out, or if you have any questions at all, add me on Skype or shoot me an email.

E-mail: uniquedayzsuperserver@gmail.com

Here is all the important information again:

DayZ IP - 69.197.159.10:2302

Or search in DayZ Commander - "Galore"

Mumble IP - 69.197.159.10:64738

Hope to see you all there! Thanks a bunch!

-Kevin aka "Unique"

Edited by uniqueLOL

This is an awesome server, hope it gets to the popularity it used to have.

Sorry, no i did not read the stickies... so many of them. I just saw other server ads in the forum, and decided to place mine there. Sorry about that. Thanks for moving it appropriately.

BUMP, because i see people doing it multiple times a day, i have to keep up SOMEHOW... maybe limit bumps to once a day/once a week? Same threads on the top... just sticky them if they are gonna bump so much, jeez lol

Love the server man, and really love the fact that you are on banning hackers!!!

bump for good times!!!!

We're getting a pretty good following the past few days! And it only continues to grow! Come join us! Destroy a couple vehicles... who cares!

Bump. We haven't had any destructive hackers join the server, and be successful yet. I've banned many cheaters flying cars and spawning boxes, literally seconds after they begin cheating. NO WHITELIST/NO SUCCESSFUL HACKERS! JOIN UP NOW!

Were fully upgraded, with 2 new helicopter types and Humvees too :)

Come play!

Stupid BE filters... I fixed damn near EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! SA-58 AMMUNITION will not kick you anymore!

Come have fun :)

Bump. Were having events tomorrow and this weekend! Come play!

No new DayZ videos made in the server, so heres a funny one. BUMP

New video shot in our server! Watch it, and show emotion. cry a little.

Edited by uniqueLOL