U.G.N - Jedi Panda

UK#10 - ZombieWorld.eu - Chernarus #2 - [40 SLOT] - NEW WEAPONS + VEHICLES - WhiteList Private Hive - Apply Now for a great server! FREE TEAMSPEAK

Which of these new weapons would you like to see brought in? (Choose 1x Pistol and 1x Rifle)   

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these new Pistols would you like to see brought in?

• Makarov_SD
    • UZI_SD
    • Revolver_gold
  2. 2. Which of these new Rifles would you like to see brought in?

• M24 Desert
    • Bizon PP-19
    • AKS_74_pso

Edited by Cadan.
  • Like 1

Is there a chance we could get name tags in the server? Would be less pew pew on sight. Also good for catching hackers.

Is there a chance we could get name tags in the server? Would be less pew pew on sight. Also good for catching hackers.

i personally would hate to see tags put on. Just doesn't feel right to me, i like realism.

I've noticed Dots are on, and INCREDIBLY prominent. So hopefully that can be sorted.

my other pet hate is side channel but i can live with that on, just hate the 'who's not friendly?' and other dumbass questions like asking who's in such and such a place. (its ridiculous when your in a town and someone broadcasts it on side)

i personally would hate to see tags put on. Just doesn't feel right to me, i like realism.

I've noticed Dots are on, and INCREDIBLY prominent. So hopefully that can be sorted.

my other pet hate is side channel but i can live with that on, just hate the 'who's not friendly?' and other dumbass questions like asking who's in such and such a place. (its ridiculous when your in a town and someone broadcasts it on side)

Well realistically you would know whether the person running towards you is your friend, but seeing as most people in the game look alike, the name tags would be welcome. By what you're saying I'm getting a strong vibe that you're among those people, who shoots everybody on sight. That's not very realistic too is it?

no sorry mate, name tags is not a good idea :P

Well realistically you would know whether the person running towards you is your friend, but seeing as most people in the game look alike, the name tags would be welcome. By what you're saying I'm getting a strong vibe that you're among those people, who shoots everybody on sight. That's not very realistic too is it?

First of all, I'm not one that shoots everyone on sight, I am always one for making comms with people first, if I can. If i can't I will try to avoid contact and move away. Obviously those that don't make comms with me are usually the ones that kill me... but so what. I just stick to my way of playing.

Second of all, just because you can see someone's nametag doesnt mean they wont shoot on sight at you.

If you havent the balls to make comms with someone and risk your life and gear then that's your problem.

Name: [Danish OPS] GoodGuy

GUID: 4824F6CFE169D61F1F11617FFEB326F6

Reason: I want to find a good place for me and my friend to be able to play regulary without hackers and stupid abusive admins and yours seem to be a good place to try out :)

• Like 2

-Saloed

-Ukraine

-59f7246803552212976451ca05ec64ac

I am the leader of a clan http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/120549-%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%80-%D0%B2-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%83-%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F-%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B9-%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%8B/ can I send you a mail a request for a clan? there are about 10 people

Edited by BigTorba
  • Like 2

- Name Yelawolf

- Location England

- GUID 26ded8004b49d290554c752b8410859a

Edited by yelawolf
  • Like 2

IGN: [CSA]Luke

GUID: 1de3fa8f0a725da92ea395d474c8a396

• Like 2

Name: Goblin

Battleye ID: 90626ed563196ed4f46803cc9d9c98d8

I would like to be whitelisted on the new server ( 40 player one).

Thanks

Edited by Yowie39
  • Like 2

New WL applicants will be added asap. Im at work atm but hopefuly weasel will be about to add you ;-)

• Like 1

Shout out to panda and his Crew!

there doing an amazing job and are realy active :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by Jenny

Name:Dirty

Guid:9f9538e5c91ae5b911270888fe16aee8

Reason:need some proper DayZ gameplay with good admin :)

Also applied today for the 100 slot server so please let me on the whitelist for both! :)

Thanks in advance.

• Like 2