U.G.N - Jedi Panda

UK#10 - ZombieWorld.eu - Chernarus #2 - [40 SLOT] - NEW WEAPONS + VEHICLES - WhiteList Private Hive - Apply Now for a great server! FREE TEAMSPEAK

Which of these new weapons would you like to see brought in? (Choose 1x Pistol and 1x Rifle)   

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these new Pistols would you like to see brought in?

• Makarov_SD
    • UZI_SD
    • Revolver_gold
  2. 2. Which of these new Rifles would you like to see brought in?

• M24 Desert
    • Bizon PP-19
    • AKS_74_pso

Hello guys and girls !

I have just setup a new Chernarus server on my dedicated server box, this DayZ server is a 40 slot server that features player WhiteListing to keep the hackers out. This server has been created following the huge success of my first server, UK#10 - Zombie World - 100 Slot. The aim of this new server is to provide the same excellent in game atmosphere and hacker free environment as our original server, whilst keeping a lower player count for players who want to play on a smaller server or who's computer setup can't cope well with a big server :)

Here's the details;

CPU (Processor): Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 (3.4+ GHz, 3.8GHz boost)

RAM (Memory): 32,768Mb (32Gb) DDR3

HDD (Hard Disk): 2 x 120GB SSD Sata 3

RAID Configuration: Software Raid 0

Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 R2

Network Speed: 100 MBit/s Uplink Port (1Gbit/s available)

213.251.187.23:2312

Arma OA Beta version = 100258

DayZ Mod = 1.7.4.4

- Private Hive // Sanctuary Server (WhiteList enabled)

- 40 Slot

- TimeZone Offset = GMT-6 (This gives us daylight during the peak times) (Plus USA players can play with daylight)

- High spec dedicated server hosted in Paris, France

- Private Hive is hosted locally on our dedicated server and is 100% independent

- Auto Restarts at: 00:00, 04:00, 08:00, 12:00, 16:00, 20:00, GMT *WITH COUNTDOWN WARNING MESSAGES*

- Destroyed Vehicle Cleanup and Creation scripts are run every day

- Veteran

- Waypoints = OFF

- Crosshair = OFF

- Peripheral Vision Guide Dots = OFF

- 3rd Person = ON

- Side Chat = ON

- Death Messages = ON

- 3 Flyable Helicopters

- 2 Flyable Aircraft

- Double Vehicles

- 5 lootable Heli Crash sites *WITH CUSTOM LOOT*

- 25 lootable Military Crate's *NEW*

- Extra Weapons that can be found in game;

BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG

BAF_L85A2_UGL_Holo

M4A3_RCO_GL_EP1

M16A4_ACG_GL

G36C

G36_c_SD_eotech

G36K

M4SPR

M40A3

SVD_NSPU_EP1

KSVK

m240_scoped_EP1

M60A4_EP1

* Anti-Cheat features *

- Player White Listing *NEW* (See instructions below!)

- The Silent Warrior Anti-Hack

- Ban list synced with; TSW community bans, DART community bans, DayZ AntiHax bans

- Active Admin presence

* Rules to be followed *

- No cheating

- No glitch exploiting

- No malicious chat

- No racism (racism results in an immediate, permanent ban)

- No voice over Side Chat, text only (in English)

- Comfirmed Combat Logging results in a 24 hour ban, repeat offenders will receive a 48 hour ban

(Combat Logging is forcing your game to close (disconnecting) whilst in a fire fight/under enemy fire)

* Admins, including point of contact *

- Panda http://dayzmod.com/f...er/37864-panda/

- Beast http://dayzmod.com/f...618-dayzofdoom/

- Cipher http://dayzmod.com/f...ser/41161-gari/

- Mr.Barrington http://dayzmod.com/f...7-mrbarrington/

- MindOfDave http://dayzmod.com/f...397-mindofdave/

- Benny http://dayzmod.com/f...1052-bennybuss/

- Weasel http://dayzmod.com/f...24807-weasel82/

A word of warning, if you find a hacked box, i.e. a box that contains every item from ARMA 2, do not pickup anything from the box as you will be auto banned by The Silent Warrior Anti-hack!

(The list of official items can be found here, (note the L85AWS is now removed in 1.7.4.4 The new weapons i've added to the server obvously are allowed.)): http://dayzdb.com/database/weapons

We play fair on this server!

Your whitelist application post must state the following;

- Name (in game, e.g. Panda)

- Location (in real life, e.g. England)

- GUID (please note your GUID is case sensitive, triple check it for any errors before posting)

To find your GUID: Type, #beclient guid in to the chat box on any Battle Eye enabled server, it will then display this message: Battle Eye Client: My GUID: a1234b5678c9123d45678e9

You may submit applications for your friends / team mates at the same time if you wish, as long as you provide all the requested info.

To keep the thread clean, once I have added you to the WhiteList I will simply, "Give you my beans" as confirmation.

Thanks guys and I hope you enjoy the server!! :D

Panda

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Our TeamSpeak 3 Server is now active. :) Any player or team can join, the TeamSpeak server is open to the public.

If you wish to have a private passworded room, send me a PM and I will create you one for your team!!

IP: 213.251.187.23

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 2

DOH, forgot to mention about the extra vehicles and the new spawn locations in Kamenka, trying to make the jump off suicide bridge a little less necessary :D

• Like 1

great server, runs really smooth and the addition of some new guns and vehicles makes even it better!

start applying quickly folks!

- Name - Carlos the Jackal

- Location - England

- GUID - 66992366428288b3f954105c1c31d6a9

• Like 1

- Name - Carlos the Jackal

- Location - England

- GUID - 66992366428288b3f954105c1c31d6a9

added. :thumbsup:

added. :thumbsup:

Is there any chance of adding me to the old UK#10 (94.242.227.218:2362) whitelist too please. I've added the new server to DayZ Commander but not getting a ping as of yet.

• Like 1

I would like to apply how do I do this?

• Like 1

So do the whitelisted people from the other server need to apply?

No!

So do the whitelisted people from the other server need to apply?

No, the wl was imported from chernarus 1.

• Like 1

Is there any chance of adding me to the old UK#10 (94.242.227.218:2362) whitelist too please. I've added the new server to DayZ Commander but not getting a ping as of yet.

Dont use dayz commander to join this new server, use the in game server browser for the moment. It takes around 3 days for a new server to show on dayz commander .;-)

• Like 1

Hi panda, the new server is not discoverable ingame, yesterday it was. It went down around 22:00 there were a few of us playing on it...

[edit] manually added to dayz commander fav's, the server is now pingable... no luck with ingame browser though

Edited by rabidjoe
  • Like 1

Hi panda, the new server is not discoverable ingame, yesterday it was. It went down around 22:00 there were a few of us playing on it...

Its back up and showing in game again :) There was a problem with the auto restarts and ive fixed it now. The restart.bat was setup slightly wrong and it was cuasing the server to be setup on a new port whenever it restarted the server. I've tested the changes and it works without errors, port always stays as 2312 now :thumbsup:

Edit: Still working on it. lol :rolleyes:

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

It attempts to join, stuck on "waiting for host"

[edit] all sorted and can see it with ingame browser. cheers!

[edit] gone down again .. it seems to be restarting over and over... i'll come back to it later :)

Edited by rabidjoe

It attempts to join, stuck on "waiting for host"

[edit] all sorted and can see it with ingame browser. cheers!

[edit] gone down again .. it seems to be restarting over and over... i'll come back to it later :)

im still working on it

Edited by -Panda

OK servers back up and showing in Arma II server browser. :thumbsup: I've disabled the auto restarts until its fixed and will do the restarts manually to avoid any problems :)

You can join the server it is showing up in the browser again :)

:beans: :beans: :beans:

Trying to log in on the new server "admin kick, you must be whitelisted". I am on the other server. But I got whitelisted only yesterday.

Trying to log in on the new server "admin kick, you must be whitelisted". I am on the other server. But I got whitelisted only yesterday.

fixed.

Any new player will have to state whether they want to be whitelisted on both servers, otherwise we will whitelist you only the server that youre applying for :thumbsup:

Ingame name: EJECT!

GUID: 0e80de875610312ba29a8b98c28b6749

u r already added.. :)