U.G.N - Jedi Panda

UK#10 - ZombieWorld.eu - Chernarus #2 - [40 SLOT] - NEW WEAPONS + VEHICLES - WhiteList Private Hive - Apply Now for a great server! FREE TEAMSPEAK

Which of these new weapons would you like to see brought in? (Choose 1x Pistol and 1x Rifle)   

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these new Pistols would you like to see brought in?

• Makarov_SD
    • UZI_SD
    • Revolver_gold
  2. 2. Which of these new Rifles would you like to see brought in?

• M24 Desert
    • Bizon PP-19
    • AKS_74_pso

The server crashes or something. Can't log in now. And there's the "your not whitelisted" when you are kicks. I was in my vehicle when the server crashed. I hope I'm alive.

Name- Ryan

location- United States

GUID-45b3cffd5684136f06e4dd5a8c91649f Note i was not whitelisted on the 80 slot server! I am applyinmg for that server

There are no choppers. Just thought I bring that up

try now :) multiple choppers and planes :P

Name - 3220

Location - Lithuania

GUID - 1d7783e611d923fb2662e72a573012c5

Okay, I just got kicked while driving with the "you are not whitelisted message". When I came back my car was gone, but I can still hear it running inside a building, when I prone in first person, I can see trough the building. It's inside it. All my gear was there. What do I do now? Can I get it back somehow? Seeing as it's not my fault.

Edit: Happened with a boat too, but it reappeared after a restart, the car is still in the building though. Died, trying to get it and when I ran to collect my things, the server restarted..

Edited by vbalodas

Is this server connected to the other server? And i can't find it with the iP adres.

Is this server connected to the other server? And i can't find it with the iP adres.

Sorry dude its down for the moment. We are currently in process of making our main server (100 slot) stable. Once this is done we will focus on getting this server back up to scratch :) Sorry for the inconvenience, but youre welcome to come join us on the big server :)

Panda

Name: BlackOne

GUID : 4070246167 are first 10 numbers enough or i need the entire GUID, reason i can see my GUID on any server using the #beclient guid in chat . .

EDIT :

GUID: 40702461671984d33fbb8647ce0aa55

Edited by AlexRozett

-Name: The Guy

-Guid: 34c0abd43613b85a1f9ce7bcc4a0a566

I think someone missed my post, or have I done something wrong?

Edited by Tompson
  • Like 1

Name: El Forlando

Guid: 5f22f92eo5f51924aa9c7ff6bff203f3

Name: Zenorefe

Guid: 94a046b1c1e6c5099c444f869a3b0a12

Just tell me if the guid isn't right.

Edited by Zenorefe

Hi Panda, I would like to file a compliant about Benny being an asshole. He joins my Group chat with 6 other mates in, then told me to "shut the fuck up" kicked me twice, i did not retaliate at all and then he banned me from the Teamspeak. Now i know nothing will be done about it, but all i'm trying to get across is benny is kinda abusing his "powers" because he is dench, if he needed to speak to someone in our lobby he could of waited or asked nicely for me to be quiet ORRR use the admin area like its purpose . Any who thanks again :D ~Preecey

Hey Panda. I was whitelisted on your's pervious server. How i can connect to the new server? On Dayz commander when i tipe in the server ip it shows that i cant connect to server.

[Edit] First server still runs?

Edited by Kaspa

Panda why am i the only one not getting beans ?

Is the GUID okay, or is it because my location ?

Please reply soon.