Hello, me blocked globally, it is possible to remove blocking, today I including game appeared for картой.Respawn anew, there is nothing didn't give, and I made the local helicopter to reach a place of actions. You please couldn't clean blocking from me.

I'm not sure hacking is allowed in DayZ.

Today very many people appeared in fields, or in the wood, I made it only to reach to goroda.boly there is nothing

Hello' date=' me blocked globally, it is possible to remove blocking, today I including game appeared for картой.Respawn anew, there is nothing didn't give, and I made the local helicopter to reach a place of actions. You please couldn't clean blocking from me.

[/quote']

so let me get this straight...

You made a helicopter appear so you could get to the action fast?

Im just curious cause, I dont think hacking in vehicles and items is allowed in this game, but I could be mistaken.

I dont think hacking in vehicles and items is allowed in this game' date=' but I could be mistaken.

[/quote']

Apply a minimal amount of common sense when posting please... :dodgy:

Im sorry my sarcasm didn't show Mansen, must be my danishness :P

Im sorry my sarcasm didn't show Mansen' date=' must be my danishness :P

[/quote']

i read this at first and thought you blamed it on your danish's

made me want to eat a danish LOL

img%5Cgallery%5Cdanish%5Cdanish_apple.jpg

Oi! Nallerne fra min snegl fætter! :P

(Hands off my danish, bro')

These global ban appeal posts are getting funnier and funnier.

"I don't cheat. I just spawned a helicopter to get to where I wanted to go faster. But, I certainly don't cheat."

For some of them, cheating/hacking is so ingrained into their online gaming play, they've literally lost the ability to understand they're still a "real" cheater even if their cheat is something other than an aim-bot. For them, everything else is just an extra, self-made "perk".

me spawned a chopper because im too imediatist and im unlable to walk. But i dont cheat!

Jesus Christ Vlad, i hope you never play any Battleye game again.

Seriously.

Hey,

I russian player who don't speak english good. I make thread because I was ban for hack. I no hack i only spawn helicopter for travel fast.

Enjoy your ban mothafucka. PS: new game will cost you €24,99. Hitting people in their wallets is the most effective way to teach them a lesson.

https://store.bistudio.com/action-fps-games