Xander321

2 Aussie Friendlies, Frequent Players looking for group or individuals

Hey Guys,

Me and a friend have been playing for a while, usually it is just me and him and maybe someone else if they are playing. We are looking for a group or some players that play frequently and want to team up and have some fun.

We are pretty friendly guys and do some hilarious stuff, we can play seriously or just muck around depending on what you want to do.

Please add me on Skype alexno.253 or Steam Skatman if you want to play.

Alex

• Like 1

Hey guys! We are a very active, diverse, and organized group that would love to meet you. Hop on our teamspeak some time (subsistence.ts.nfoservers.com). Subsistence Gaming is always looking for potential active players to game with us, or even join us.

• Like 2

Herro

I've been playing for a while and have recently moved to Australia from Ireland.

I am in the middle of moving my camp in Irl to an Aussie server and would be more than happy join up with friendlies and even share some of my gear if you need it.

I've a ton of gear to share btw that I've collected over a few months - NV, AS50 etc.

Edited by MaxiPad
  • Like 1

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/116465-1st-naval-remnant-force-dayz-military/page__hl__%2B1st+%2Bnaval+%2Bremnant+%2Bforce

Have a look at that thread mate, the members are very nice and are very active and we are growing rapidly, please read the thread as it will answer most of your questions, also I am from Australia so you guys would fit in fine :) Peace.

Cheers checked out your TS but no one is on :(

Jump on the TeamSpeak now, I just woke up.