Sign in to follow this  
conthefruiter

Dust/ash storms and strong winds?

I played on 3 servers last night where i was running along then all of a sudden ash like particle started floating around like snow, then the sky darkened and massive winds came. It was like an emmision in S.T.A.L.K.E.R or dust storm in morrowind. Is this a hack or was it added never seen it on the current update before.

Many thanks Connor

I think it's a hack. I was on a public server that it was doing that on, and it also had international hotels like all over the place and the terrain was all kinds of messed up.

I was on a private server and had something similar. Like I was out in, maybe not a hurricane, but a strong gale.

The flash bang thing sounds like something I heard on the Namasca (sp?) map where you get hit by some sort of EMP Lost hatch explosion like blast every hour or so.

Could be a hacker using a nuke? or something simular scripted.. but i have seen it aswell tho, the ash and strong winds etc.

Yeah I'm going with hack. I was just playing and yeah had the strong winds and "snow" got to the apartments in cherno and the hospital was destroyed, I could not pick up any items either

I'm going to post a vid I fraps it

Edited by NimrodAUS

Could be a hacker using a nuke? or something simular scripted.. but i have seen it aswell tho, the ash and strong winds etc.

WTF IS WITH YOUR AVATAR?

(off topic i know but is that a... part of the female anatomy??)

Sounds/Looks like the EVR or at least part of it's script from Namalsk, usually triggered by some script kid (I refuse to call them hackers).