Sign in to follow this  
Maxgor

After DayZ (CorridorDigital)

Yeah, saw it when it was posted yesterday. It's so good that I was shocked to see it was 10 minutes long, it only felt like 2-3 while watching it. xD

• Like 1

Those guys always make the best live action and short movies

I have not seen anything live, yet brilliantly capture the DayZ world as this. Very well done and please more.

It should be part of some promotion for the SA, It realy should...........

Damn, this is the best DayZ video I've ever seen. This is just astounding.

Nuff said.

They need to make a Live Action series.

• Like 1

Very cool vid, the camera angles alone set it far apart..very professional. I felt like i was settling in for a full movie session.

If you know anyone who wants to know what it FEELS LIKE to play DayZ I say show them this great short. It conveys the intensity and shock you get while playing DayZ that watching game footage just can't match.

Excellent film.

This was fantastic. I really enjoy fan videos of DayZ but this was above and beyond. While watching it I thought it was made by Russian fans shot in Russia because of the town signs. I was thinking to myself in the opening scenes...wow, it looks a lot like Minnesota! I live in Florida but I grew up in Minnesota in the suburbs of Minneapolis-St. Paul. Imagine my surprise when I watched 'The Making of DayZ' and they said it was actually shot in Minnesota. Tether looks pretty cool as well. Going to keep an eye on these guys. Thanks sharing this.

Mine is not so great , but maybe you still enjoy it :) Thanks for watching

• Like 1

Watched this earlier and it was excellent! Really captured the essence of the gameplay!