Sign in to follow this  
Mr Fluffy

Mature 18+ Chivers!

We are looking for new people to join us in our quest for total DayZ dominance! Okay, maybe not...

Who We Are:

We are a group of adult players who are not affiliated with any one clan, nor do we have any sort of heirarchy or leader. There are currently about 10 of us who hail from all over the world from Alaska, to New York, and from Bermuda to the Netherlands. Everyone is an individual and entitled to play as they wish, whether alone, as a group, as a hero, or a bandit. We have one DayZ Namalsk server up at the moment, and are working on 1-2 more servers of different maps. We play across all servers Public and Private, and across all maps - from Chernarus to Utes. We have active admins that monitor our server, and will be adding more admins as we grow. We will all be rolling over into the Standalone when it is released.

What We Are Looking For:

We are simply looking for people ages 18-80 years of age who casually game as little as one day a week to the hardcore who game as much as every day of the week.

You MUST be 18+ since we do often have adult content spoken in our teamspeak. (Language, drug content, etc.)

You must speak fluent English and have a little common sense.

You must have a microphone and decent internet connection.

You can be a seasoned veteran player or a newbie on Day 1 of DayZ

Where You Can Find Us:

You can join our teamspeak server at 173.255.236.229

Search DayZ Commander for "KCCO" Server

-or-

Favorite Server IP 192.198.81.6:4302 in DayZ Commander

Edit: Our KCCO server is temporarily down, but our alternate server is up and running.

Favorite IP 67.228.177.177:3340 or Search for Gentleman's Club on DayZ Commander

KCCO!

Edited by Mr Fluffy

Those poor 81 year olds :(

Well it's because you probably act like someone under 18 if you're that old. My great grandmom enjoyed throwing ice cream before she passed.

Those poor 81 year olds :(

I find that before 18, you lack the maturity and mental capacity to function rationally with adults. Likewise, I find that your brain matter deteriorates exponentially after the grand old age of 80.

Either that, or it was just a completely arbitrary number that sounded good, paired with 18.

I didn't mean to discriminate, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, or your hip.

We value anyone over the age of 18 who is still in their right mind!

• Like 1

I always play on kcco but I'm only 13 :( guess I will have to hunt you all down myself O.o

Unfortunately for the young teens such as yourself, our Teamspeak admin is 30+ years old, and he has little tolerance for young people shenanigans on teamspeak due to past members abuse. We gave it a try, and in the end 70% of the under 18's ended up being intolerable to the older players and were subsequently banned(after multiple warnings). Kids will be kids, just not in our teamspeak.

Another issue is the adult content as far as cussing and sexual references etc. discussed or joked about over teamspeak is not appropriate for younger people.

This of course, isn't to say you cannot play with us in KCCO. Everybody is welcome there. Sidechat is available and encouraged (just not voice). Feel free to tag along in game, or hunt us down. Hope to see you there!

Edited by Mr Fluffy

Still looking for any DayZ bandits or heros over 18 who want to join up. We always have a surplus of weapons and vehicles and are willing to share our riches!

If you don't see anyone in KCCO, we are in another server. Join the teamspeak and we'll gladly give you the IP.

Edited by Mr Fluffy

Well we've had a pretty good turn out. Several guys have joined our teamspeak, most of them new to DayZ, but most who saw this post joined the server itself.

If anyone would like to group up, whether bandit or survivor, we encourage you to join our teamspeak and we will make a channel just for you and your group.

We usually split the groups into seperate channels once one channel reaches 8. It makes for a more enjoyable and fluid experience over voice chat.

Come join the fun! Stop playing alone or with one other player. I guarantee you the experience is more full when you have at least 4 people teaming up!

Don't be shy if you are new to DayZ. I will personally help you get used to the maps and user interface. In no time you will be a veteran player!

Just remember, 18+ Only!

Bump for the Chivers and Chivettes! Looking for a few bandit/survivors from the west coast! Come in and join the action!

Server is down at this moment in time, but it is being taken care of, and a few custom tweaks are being added. EVR and Bloodsuckers are still turned off. Always day.

Join our teamspeak if you'd like to play!

Will check yall out, got a group of about 7 over 18 Chivers that would love to kicks some ass :)

Will check yall out, got a group of about 7 over 18 Chivers that would love to kicks some ass :)

Sounds perfect, come on into our teamspeak and join us in game!

I just edited original post, as one of our servers is still down, but the other one is up and ready to for action. All the details are listed in the first post. Thanks!