xDIx Revenge

Divine Insanity - Multi-Gaming Community - Website + YouTube + Clan Private Hive Server [Recruiting]

Divine Insanity

Welcome to Divine Insanity's Clan Recruitment Thread!

I, Revenge, am the leader of Divine Insanity, which is a Gaming Community run by Australians, for multiple games, and platforms!

If you're a casual gamer that loves to have fun while gaming, and is looking for a mature group of people to do so with, your in the right place!

We can provide a healthy, fun environment, where no one is discriminated, and skill is not the most important thing. We accept all types of gamers, provided they can speak English! If you want to not only be in a clan, but meet some new friends, then this is the right clan for you!

Summary

Clan Name: Divine Insanity

Recruiting: Yes

Server: 173.193.202.125:3425 (or simply search "Divine Insanity")

Youtube: http://www.youtube.c...divineinsanityx

Facebook: http://www.facebook....DivineInsanityx

Communication: Axon

Language: English

Leaders: Revenge, deoxiDE, Latitude, Rapture.

Requirements

• Decent experience in DayZ and/or other shooters.
  • Be mature! Any reports of immaturity are investigated by our upper ranks, and can result in you being kicked after being warned
  • Respect ALL players. Not just the members of our clan, but every other member. Disrespect will not be accepted.
  • Be able to speak English fluently!
  • Preferably be available with a microphone while playing, however Axon does support text chat as well!
  • Absolutely ZERO tolerance for Hacking, Cheating or Exploiting. I cannot control your personal actions, but any word of it in our clan, can and will result in un-warned banning from our Server, and removal from the Clan.

Communication

For Clan communication, we use a program called Dolby Axon.

You can find the link to download it here:

https://axon.dolby.com/

Our permanent chat channel is: "Divine Insanity - DayZ Public"

When your application posted on this thread is accepted, I will PM you the information on how to use both these programs, and where to join, along with any other information required about our server, communication and community.

Application

If you are interested in joining, please fill out this application in a reply to this thread.

Can you speak English fluently:

What does joining Divine Insanity mean to you:

Any other information about yourself:

Once you have applied, i will quote and respond to your application, followed up by a PM.

If you are ever involved in any situation in the clan, or are promoted to Officer, you will be contact through PM.

Members

Leaders:

1. Revenge
  2. deoxiDE
  3. Latitude
  4. Rapture

Officers:

Members:

1. Sirrumz
  2. Guhnfights1

Thanks for viewing!

Edited by xDIx Revenge

Can you speak English fluently: Yes, and Arabic :P

What does joining Divine Insanity mean to you: I'm looking for a team and a sense of purpose in DayZ

Any other information about yourself: From Detroit, played PC games for a long long time, relatively new to DayZ

Can you speak English fluently: Yes

What does joining Divine Insanity mean to you: it means that ill have a place to play dayz-_-

Any other information about yourself:I am a pilot of all flying vehicles,pretty good sniper,can drive decently,and i like to build bases/scavenge gear for others

Once you have applied, i will quote and respond to your application, followed up by a PM.

If you are ever involved in any situation in the clan, or are promoted to Officer, you will be contact through PM. My ing is: Officer Friendly

Can you speak English fluently: Yes, and Arabic :P

What does joining Divine Insanity mean to you: I'm looking for a team and a sense of purpose in DayZ

Any other information about yourself: From Detroit, played PC games for a long long time, relatively new to DayZ

Can you speak English fluently: Yes

What does joining Divine Insanity mean to you: it means that ill have a place to play dayz-_-

Any other information about yourself:I am a pilot of all flying vehicles,pretty good sniper,can drive decently,and i like to build bases/scavenge gear for others

If you are ever involved in any situation in the clan, or are promoted to Officer, you will be contact through PM. My ing is: Officer Friendly

Thanks for your applications!

Welcome to the Clan!

I'll soon PM you with extra details needed, and add you to the members list.

Hope to see you in-game and on our server at:

119.81.31.18:3425

or Search "Divine Insanity"

Cheers,

Revenge