RepoCult

I just dont understand the "unspoken rules" . . HELP !!

I too have had some bad experiences on servers like the ones you mentioned. As an admin myself I can immediately see if someone is abusing the Admin tools. I had a group of players (from the clan who's server I was playing on) keep crashing bi planes into me (admittedly my squad had killed a fair few of them and they had got angry because of it). They always knew where I was and every time they came back they were all fully geared with weapons not on the loot tables. But its their server so I guess its up to them what they do. The only thing we can do is play on a server that has fair admins.

Are you trying to keep people away? No crosshairs or 3rd person.....hmmm thanks.... *scribbles through name* :P

Balota what?

Check Billy Mays Remembrance Foundation, here: http://bmrf.me/vbforums/forum.php

The admins are great and you get to play on a server with no crosshairs or 3rd person.

Are you trying to keep people away? No crosshairs or 3rd person.....hmmm thanks.... *scribbles through name* :P

Not trying to keep anyone away, just trying to guide people towards an experience that is more 'survival simulator' and less 'deathmatch-with-zombies'.

• Like 1