hwkfr

INSANE - Heli cross the Taviana's Bridge

HOT

is that a player at 1:20?

Edited by h3retic

Well, I never thought it was impossible..

What's so insane about it?

• Like 1

What's so insane about it?

lol... Get a heli. Try it. Enjoy your crash.

Edited by hwkfr
  • Like 1

lol... Get a heli. Try it. Enjoy your crash.

I've done it before. All you need do is keep the UH-1H in the middle, and keep it steady.

I was trying this a few nights ago, albeit on the editor, I can make it about halfway before ending up upside down or clipping something.

I also spawned about a hundred zeds in the middle and tried the "28 days later" thing :)

Well done for making it across man!

Imagin being able to blow up that bridge..... :o

Actually you can manage to destroy it with satchel charges :)

Did this earlier today with 2 choppers, wasn't really INSANE, but quite easy actually, might upload later today if I can edit it into a nice video..

There ya go, there's a minor glitch with the video clip fading in/out but it's just an unlisted video till I do a more impressive stunt, then I'll take more care with editing/rendering it, also flown in 3rd-person to look behind me etc. not like 1st-person would've made flying in a straight line any harder :P

Edited by R3con

There ya go, there's a minor glitch with the video clip fading in/out but it's just an unlisted video till I do a more impressive stunt, then I'll take more care with editing/rendering it, also flown in 3rd-person to look behind me etc. not like 1st-person would've made flying in a straight line any harder :P

Better than HK's you flew in stright ... he had to line up then go ... both pretty lo brow tho ...