Sign in to follow this  
tatortodd22

Ever seen one of these campsites in Chernarus?

In Chernarus, my favorite place to camp is at this circle of benches and outhouse in the middle of the woods that I found. It's perfect, it's homey, gives you something special about your campsite, and you can get inside the outhouse. It's amazing. It also hasn't been been found after two weeks.

Unfortunately I'd like to move a bit farther North. Does anybody know of any other camp sites like this that are built into chernarus? Like circles of benches, wells, or whatever, in the middle of the woods. I prefer coolness of a spot over the stealth of the spot. Any ideas?

Pics or coordinates are appreciated.

Edited by tatortodd22

Hehe, sixty nine posts, hehe.

But in all seriousness, a couple private servers have created heat maps of popular places, due to DayZ statistics not doing it.

The forests west of Zelenogorsk are actually pretty left alone. Almost no one goes around that area.

Yes, nobody ever hides out the West of Zelengorsk, so there's no point anyone ever searching this area for survivors or their camps.

I'm glad we cleared this up.

• Like 1

Just remember people....your revealing your secret little campsites on the forums.

Just remember people....your revealing your secret little campsites on the forums.

Shhh..... dont tell them that. They need to loot those later.