Beck (DayZ)

Beck's Privateers - Chernarus [3 Anti-Cheats] [Active Admin] [Custom Scripts]

Server Is awesome....friendly GM's and easy enough that a new player can gear up fast. Best place to learn the basic and and also become a hardcore player.

Great server, however it needs more people. The server has a very active admin and with the new improvements the server is sure to blow up and grow.

I just recorded a youtube video of a few of us on the server just screwing around, I will post it below.

If you don't actually open the youtube page, here is the back story:

Me (aka Farkus), Beck (The server owner) and machete (a semi-regular player) were bored at northwest airfield with very little to do. Seeing as beck had just taken vehicle parts from a black little bird he didn't want to risk flying it (the engine was very red and would have blown up with a light tap or 1 bullet from a sniper), so we gathered the bright idea to eject from it and see if it will hit me (very low chance it would have, it did). The rest is history and you will see the reactions in the video.

Server is pretty low population right now. Hop on and experience our private hive for yourself!

Many people enjoyed our server tonight, I hope you will all come and check it out for yourselves!

Glad to see the server populated when I woke up today!

Changing to day/night cycle for the weekend!