Sign in to follow this  
mikerinkss

SIX UPDATER PROBLEMS PLEASE HELP!!

201301270311.png

As i launch six updater or six launcher this message pops up and will not allow me to use six updater/launcher.

If anyone can help i will be GREATLY APPRECIATED

Well i'm using six launcher/updater for HardCorps.. If anyone can honestly help me please do.

So it's not DayZ related? Probably best to use the contact mentioned in the error message to ask for support.

Edited by Fraggle

I'm being serious. If this is about Dayz you're better off using Dayz Commander. Just about no one uses Playwithsix for Dayz so just about no one will be able to help you work Dayz through it.

I'm being serious. If this is about Dayz you're better off using Dayz Commander. Just about no one uses Playwithsix for Dayz so just about no one will be able to help you work Dayz through it.

That's your opinion. Play withSix/Updater has done me no-wrong. I've had this error come-up before, as well as other types.

Standard practice..Restart the app. If that fails, restart your PC. Just like any other piece of software, once in a while it flubs.

I was under the impression that this program is the one thats official-supported by DayZ? Not every app has "an easy button". :|

Ensure you have your OS .NET updated/upgraded/done-up..

Don't be a lemming, make your own opinion.

That's your opinion. Play withSix/Updater has done me no-wrong. I've had this error come-up before, as well as other types.

Standard practice..Restart the app. If that fails, restart your PC. Just like any other piece of software, once in a while it flubs.

I was under the impression that this program is the one thats official-supported by DayZ? Not every app has "an easy button". :|

Ensure you have your OS .NET updated/upgraded/done-up..

Don't be a lemming, make your own opinion.

thank you for the feedback, ive doen everything you said and its still giving me problems. I'm losing all hope and i need to get on sixupdater/launcher asap.