Sign in to follow this  
Flegu

Banned from UK #63 ''MP event handler exception''?

Hey,

I got banned yesterday from UK #63 server and it says as reason ''MP event handler exception''. I died in-game and tried to respawn, but instead of respawning I got banned. Anyone else have the same problem? Can anyone explain why I got banned? Is this a bug?

Thanks for your help,

Flegu

Edited by Flegu

If it is giving you an admin ban message with the reason "MP event handler exception" then you need to contact the server admin in order to get unbanned.

It helps if you put the server name in the topic title, so try editing it and putting "Banned from UK #63 ''MP event handler exception''" so that it helps the server admin to notice your appeal.

Thanks for the tip. Any other ones on how to find the admins for said server?

Maybe you could get a friend to go on the server to see if there's an admin online to direct him to the forums?

Besides that i'm not sure.

I know it's a bitch, but you said you just tried to respawn when you got this? So if you don't have anything to lose on UK #63 then you could just go play on a different server.

Well didn't really loose anything important. Just that this was the only server I've found with AI soldiers (which in my opinion make the game more interesting :P). I'll try to get a friend to look every now and then for the admin on the server. Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

• Like 1