fml

You have been kicked from server

I get this message everytime I attempt to join any server. I have spent nearly a full 24 hours trying to play DayZ now. My last install of 1.7 worked fine, and took less than 5 minutes, so I am guessing it is an issue with the beta patch.

I am launching combined operations. "arma 2, beta, expansion, @dayz" all appear in the top right corner, version 1.60.93825 appears in the bottom right, both arma 2 and arma 2 operation arrowhead icons show. I still, however, get an error message in the main menu "Picture ca\ui\data\logo_arma2pmc_ca.paa not found"

When I connect to a server, I get kicked...banned in some cases.

things i have tried (many times over and over again):

uninstalll/reinstall

downgrade beta patch

update battle eye

different parameters

merging addon folders

every tutorial on these forums

Thanks for your time.

I will give away my beloved battlefield 3 account with one expansion if someone knows the fix.

are you using steam or non-steam version?

how do you launch the game?

when you get kicked, check the chat to see if there is any error message there - there should be the reason why you got kicked (it is "below" the server list so it may be hard to see)

non steam version. I launch the game using "arma 2 launcher" from spirited machine.

I have also tried six launcher, launching from steam, and creating parameters and launching it manually from the desktop shortcut.

When I get kicked there are no error messages. All it says is "You have been kicked off the game"

I have the same problem as well.

EDIT:

I just started sixupdater again and it solved the problem by updating the mod itself.

I've used worrom and sixupdater multiple times. It turns out my installation was correct, and its an issue with battleye. I can join non-battleye games, but not games protected by battleye.

same here 24 hour plus' date=' give up :( damn beta patch sux

[/quote']

I just updated battleye and its still not working. I give up. This is my final post for a long time.

I hope the developers will help us out and see that this is a real issue, and not just people doing incorrect installation. Good luck everyone.

If it is a BE problem, then no one here can help you as they do not have control over those systems. Try contacting the BE staff themselves if you are sure it is related to that.

Having the same problem. 1.7.1 worked fine but after updating to 1.7.1.1 I can no longer join any server. Made sure I installed it correctly twice and same deal.

Yea I am getting this to after fixing all the other BS to:( I hope when I log in tommorow it will have magicaly fixed itself...

If it is a BE problem' date=' then no one here can help you as they do not have control over those systems. Try contacting the BE staff themselves if you are sure it is related to that.

[/quote']

Oh trust me, I know no one here can help me. I've spent alot of time on this. And Im sure you mean BI. BI wont do shit for me except tell me the install instructions, and then tell me they dont know whats wrong afterwards and to wait for the next patch. So yeah, I'm waiting for the next patch.

I have the Steam version and I launch it through Combined Operations like your supposed to. But what is the deal with 1.60.93825, or the 'Beta'. I have never had this problem because most of the servers were 1.60. How do you update ArmA to the 93825 version. I would like to play the game but all of the servers except the 5 are on 1.60.93825. Please help

did you tried to install newest battleyec client? download it from here http://www.battleye.com/download.html and overwrite the old one battleye client in x:/program files/steam/steamapps/... /arma 2/battleye and in /arma 2 oa/battleye too... for non-steam x:/program files/bohemia interactive/arma 2/battleye and .../arma 2/expansions/battleye.. i hope you understand my english is poor

did you tried to install newest battleyec client? download it from here http://www.battleye.com/download.html and overwrite the old one battleye client in x:/program files/steam/steamapps/... /arma 2/battleye and in /arma 2 oa/battleye too... for non-steam x:/program files/bohemia interactive/arma 2/battleye and .../arma 2/expansions/battleye.. i hope you understand my english is poor

Yes I have tried that many times' date=' thank you for your help though.

[hr']

I have the Steam version and I launch it through Combined Operations like your supposed to. But what is the deal with 1.60.93825' date=' or the 'Beta'. I have never had this problem because most of the servers were 1.60. How do you update ArmA to the 93825 version. I would like to play the game but all of the servers except the 5 are on 1.60.93825. Please help

[/quote']

Beta is now required for dayz 1.7.1 and newer releases. To get beta, Follow these instructions provided by Skyrayfox

ARMA2 BETA PATCH:

Beta patch is backwards compatible' date=' so you can still play on non-beta servers. If you have previous beta patches it's suggested to unistall them before installing a newer version. You can also try deleting beta subdirectory inside ARMA 2 folder manually.

1) Download and install beta patch from http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

2) Go to the Arma2:OA main directory and right-click on shortcut "Launch Arma2 OA Beta Patch". Add "-mod=@dayz" without quotes to the target line.

3) Run "Launch Arma2 OA Beta Patch" and enjoy playing on beta servers![/quote']

Just happened to me too. Have latest version, been waiting all day for a server that's not outdated (running old version) and when two local servers pop up, i connect and get kicked as soon as i connect.

Getting pretty tired of trying to get this game to work. Its an absolute mess.

After a week, i've solved this problem.

If u have an errors while patching - this is a core of a problem.

Write down the names of corrupted files and then download them from smb who has a normal game.

[hr']

I have the Steam version and I launch it through Combined Operations like your supposed to. But what is the deal with 1.60.93825' date=' or the 'Beta'. I have never had this problem because most of the servers were 1.60. How do you update ArmA to the 93825 version. I would like to play the game but all of the servers except the 5 are on 1.60.93825. Please help

[/quote']

Beta is now required for dayz 1.7.1 and newer releases. To get beta, Follow these instructions provided by Skyrayfox

ARMA2 BETA PATCH:

Beta patch is backwards compatible' date=' so you can still play on non-beta servers. If you have previous beta patches it's suggested to unistall them before installing a newer version. You can also try deleting beta subdirectory inside ARMA 2 folder manually.

2) Go to the Arma2:OA main directory and right-click on shortcut "Launch Arma2 OA Beta Patch". Add "-mod=@dayz" without quotes to the target line.

This helped to a certain point. But having the Steam version of ArmA 2, OA and Private Military Company, I need to be able to launch Combined Operations. ArmA 2 and OA, but the patch only seems to work for the non Steam versions of ArmA 2 and its expansions. I need help with the Steam version of ArmA 2 and everything.

[hr']

[/quote']

ARMA2 BETA PATCH:

This helped to a certain point. But having the Steam version of ArmA 2, OA and Private Military Company, I need to be able to launch Combined Operations. ArmA 2 and OA, but the patch only seems to work for the non Steam versions of ArmA 2 and its expansions. I need help with the Steam version of ArmA 2 and everything.

Here are a full set of instructions that seem to work.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=13684

I'm sorry I dont know what to do. It is my personal opinion that it just wont work for some people. Myself included.