Erock (DayZ)

[Legion] Kicking for killing

lol nvm' date=' i mixed shit up.

[/quote']

Please make sure you are positive on your claim before you post.. There are alot of people which have false accusations towards legion but there are also alot of correct ones too, but its not always easy to notice the difference between them.

I was just saying that so all knew, not aimed at you, thanks for clearing that up :)

I'm Just trying to work out what would be the best notice for you lot before you are kicked from the game' date=' if 30 seconds isnt enough then tell me what is.

[/quote']

A good three minutes should be sufficient for even the deep scavengers to get to a safe location.

I'm not a deluded player buying into the anti-corporate mentality people are using against Legion, I just want them to treat other people's characters as they'd treat their own - with respect. Do onto others, you reap what you sow, an' all that jazz.

Hi guys, as Rocket said in another post. This is the home of the developers. We do and will always have people exploiting the system. It's good to discuss this in the forums, even better to send through evidence. But please remember that this is OUR HOME. You are all guests here. If you want to have a bean-war and sling shit at each other, go to Cherno and fight it out. But please keep the forums constructive. We (the staff) are not going to get embroiled in this. We will deal with any evidence presented through the email. But we would appreciate it if hate threads weren't clogging up the forums