Erock (DayZ)

[Legion] Kicking for killing

Here's the reality. Legion just put up a state of the art new server box and opened up an ass load of new servers for you guys to play on for free. Free. Do any of you donate to the substantially expensive server costs?

We have a variety of servers for you to play on' date=' and most times the concentration of Legion members are on only one of those servers. If you feel like you are being treated unfairly, you may easily come into our team speak. Type if you have no mic, and chat it out.

[/quote']

This would be a very good way to actually say your concerns.

If you joined us on out teamspeak, I would me more than willing to talk to you as long as I'm available to go over anything with you.

The alt+F4 exploit is bullshit. But no one can do anything about it (atm) until after the fact. Do I condone it? No. Have I used it? Twice, and it was more of esc, abort, not alt+f4. And once it was because I was putting 870MCS rounds into zombies torsos and they were not going down. Second time was because zombies were coming up through the ground, through the walls, and flying through the ceiling. Needless to say, I freaked out and got out before shit got even worst. If you see a legion member use it, let Chaos or D4rk know. We would also like some visual proof but regardless actions will be taken on those accused unless they have proof otherwise. As far as admins kicking for petty reasons, that is a bit of a stretch. There are three admins in game. And when I have been on the only times people have been kicked was (no longer happens) to make room for members, to kick for another admin, or disruptive behavior (IE. spamming chat, attempting to troll in chat, blatant racism.)

The legion guys are nice and friendly. I have run into a few of them on server and we grouped up and stuck together for as long as we could. Fun servers and players as far as I can tell. Yeah every once in a while I get shot but who doesn't. Get over it' date=' its part of the game. The alt f4 is just bullshit imo whether its because of pvp or vs zed. I have yet to see/hear any legion do it but that's just me.

Reaper

[/quote']

Yes, but you didn't kill them so why would they kick you and or be unfriendly towards you? Did you read my post at all? I killed THEM and was kicked very shortly afterwards.

I realize dying is part of the game, I take high risks and die quite often. I don't get attached to anything I have on me, because I know at any second I'm probably going to die and lose it.

As for the alt+f4 thing I have never done that to avoid dying, simply because I really honestly don't care enough about living that much to do so. Having a bunch of "loot" in my backpack means nothing to me. I mostly just roam from town to town killing players and zombies, and if I die I do it all over again.

Personally I get shot by fools all day long with crazy loots on me and nothing ill ever happens to my killers. Just ask them, 9 out of 10 bandits recommend 9Lives brand PKs.

Okay all you little cry babies one get a life and stop bitching legion is paying for the darn crap you play on you dont like it get your own. Two no one told you to play with the guys' date=' grow a pair come on you get kicked big deal its not the end of the world. I mean a lot of people go after Legion members just because their Legion and that is so stupid. All you little babies get on here and cry about when Legion is doing over and over again dang just stay off the freaking servers they have if its such a big deal the person who paid for this crap works long hard days and just wants to play on the server that he worked for and yall need to just get over yourselves and get a life join a new server make your own clan but stop being a baby.

[/quote']

Some people have better things to do with their time, than to spend 15 minutes getting into a server only to eventually get kicked. Having to then get into a new server. They pay for the servers and can police it however they want. Where did I say in my post that they could not do that? I invoked my freedom of speech and came here and posted on the forums of this injustice so that some may not make the same mistake.

For you to sit here and call me a baby for posting my thoughts on a forum is just hypocritical.

Well sorry use your freedom i just think you should just give Legion a chance and get to know the guys their not half bad once you know them hell their a bunch of nuts well some of them try talking to them i think the misunderstanding can be sorted out and fixed

Personally I get shot by fools all day long with crazy loots on me and nothing ill ever happens to my killers. Just ask them' date=' 9 out of 10 bandits recommend 9Lives brand PKs.

[/quote']

Even the copter agrees with this sentiment.

OP had his jimmies russeled because he got kicked, deal with it, go play on a different server problem solved.

Out of curiosity, seeing as there already was an admin online - hence the kicking - why would someone need to be kicked to make room for another admin?

If there was no urgent need to get an admin in, could the admin not wait and join the way everyone of us do?

Out of curiosity' date=' seeing as there already was an admin online - hence the kicking - why would someone need to be kicked to make room for another admin?

If there was no urgent need to get an admin in, could the admin not wait and join the way everyone of us do?

[/quote']

Usually this is done when its a switch of admins, though I do get what you mean. Though at the moment we are setting up a way to do reserve slots -though not really working fast-

With this we will make sure it gives you a warning if someone is joining and is going to take your spot, I will see if we can make it a fair time, maybe 30-40 seconds or something along that lines to allow players. We just have to get this all agreed between the admins and implimented. Hopefully this will allow people the chance to get safe and all before they leave.

There is a special place in the depths of hell for a rage kicker.

God bless you Erock for bringing this egregious crime to my attention.

30-40 seconds is not nearly enough time for someone to get safe at times.

There is a special place in the depths of hell for a rage kicker.

God bless you Erock for bringing this egregious crime to my attention.

:D

I don't understand why Legion is accepting donations from the community to provide servers for the community, yet still favour themselves. I have no beef with Legion, but seeing frequent advertisements for donations is just a bit off-putting given the current situation.

If it's the same Riddick I know - he wouldn't do that.

You do realize that 30 sec prior to your kick. The Admin online stated' date=' "Kicking for an Admin." The player mentioned doesn't even have admin on the server.

[/quote'] Ah ok. So they've gone from providing no warning to providing 30 seconds warning? Yay.

I'm Just trying to work out what would be the best notice for you lot before you are kicked from the game, if 30 seconds isnt enough then tell me what is.

I never played on their server so I can't speak from experience but from what I've seen in the forums [Legion] is the only group I see to be causing trouble one way or another. The fact that some of their members are disrespectful and act immature when answering threads like this only makes things worse.

I say: Get your shit together or give your "efforts" to another game. DayZ does not needs drama like this.

these guys kicked my friends for killing them and stealing their chopper

lol

these guys kicked my friends for killing them and stealing their chopper

lol

I'm sorry I had a talk to the members and the ones who are on have no recollection of this happening.

Do you know when this was? Might help when more people are online when I ask them about it.

Thank you