Erock (DayZ)

[Legion] Kicking for killing

At the northwest airfield I have a nice little shootout with [Legion] Riddick. I end up winning, and he kicks me. Maybe it was out of rage or something no clue. I've actually heard nothing but bad things about these guys and their servers, just confirming what I've heard here.

I will not be rejoining any server hosted by them, and unless you want to get kicked by some angry admin I suggest you don't either.

how do you think they choose who to kick for legion members? oh crap, XXXX killed me, kick him for "admin spot"

A problem with kicking to make room is sometimes you have to kick 2 and 3 people because you cant guarantee they are the ones getting in.

Legion is the only organization getting these complaints en mass like this. They clearly need to redefine who is an admin. Until then, despite their new Atlanta servers being the best for me, don't join them. They clearly lie, and try to cover their asses just to protect their image. I would rather have them be honest and admit that they have some dishonorable admins.

Chaos' pid='12699' dateline='1336525682']

Want some honesty?

We kick for Admins [Me' date= Chu, or Nomad].

go look at the logs, thats all we kick for.

do you purposefully kick people that killed legion members or is it just a coincidence?

I don't think reserved slots work that well. You are kicking people randomly maybe kicking people for revenge.. either way it's annoying to get kicked while walking back to fetch a body or similar.

You would be mad to allow this to be the norm, it must be an unlucky coincidence.

Lance I have to say that would just have to be a coincidence..

The only times we have kicked players are for example:

Killing spree = Allowed

ALT + F4 before they die = NOT Allowed

if someone does that we kick them next time they join but I have spoken to chaos and said that we should tell them the reason before hand first from now on, to help reduce people complaining. Alt + F4 is a cheep way of playing the game and we wish that players would play the game how its ment to be, not doing things like this... its almost like those people who bunny hop in FPS games... why? -tho force quit is much worse and bunny wouldnt be a kickable offence :P-

If you have any complaints please dont just rage on about it.. it does no good..

If you want, contact me with any issues and I will help clear the misunderstanding or help clarify why these actions were taken place.

Thank you

D4rkWolf

You do realize that 30 sec prior to your kick. The Admin online stated' date=' "Kicking for an Admin." The player mentioned doesn't even have admin on the server.

[/quote']

I saw no such message. Am I saying that there wasn't one? No.

I definitely didn't see anything of the sort though.

I'm simply stating my opinion, how I felt I was treated on your server to others, so that they can determine their own opinion. In hopes of them thinking twice before joining one of your servers. I know I personally won't.

I do however find it funny that I'm not the only one with this complaint in this thread, yet you're attempting to painting me as the bad guy here.

Just remember if you keep treating people like crap you will only be playing with [Legion] members soon enough.

It just seems a bit fishy that you would kick someone who killed a legion member right before he can loot the body, regardless of if it was for admin or not. Besides, if alt + f4 during a firefight is not allowed then half of legion should get a ban because that's all they ever do to avoid loot loss. I got in a fire fight with four of them and 2 out of 4 alt + f4.

Erock were not paining you as the bad guy, sorry if it has come across like that.

There was the message, sorry that you did not see it :S

I think we will try to make it a bit more clear next time in the future.

I understand how alot of people feel about the kicks and other, I will try to make sure that each kick is explained before you are kicked from now on though sometimes this will not be done when the admin doesn't have enough time to, and i apologize beforehand if this happens to you.

Okay all you little cry babies one get a life and stop bitching legion is paying for the darn crap you play on you dont like it get your own. Two no one told you to play with the guys, grow a pair come on you get kicked big deal its not the end of the world. I mean a lot of people go after Legion members just because their Legion and that is so stupid. All you little babies get on here and cry about when Legion is doing over and over again dang just stay off the freaking servers they have if its such a big deal the person who paid for this crap works long hard days and just wants to play on the server that he worked for and yall need to just get over yourselves and get a life join a new server make your own clan but stop being a baby.

It just seems a bit fishy that you would kick someone who killed a legion member right before he can loot the body' date=' regardless of if it was for admin or not. Besides, if alt + f4 during a firefight is not allowed then half of legion should get a ban because that's all they ever do to avoid loot loss. I got in a fire fight with four of them and 2 out of 4 alt + f4.

[/quote']

I talked to people and yes a few of them admitted to this.

I have now told them to NOT do this themselves if we are to keep this against those who exploit this force close.

Thank you for telling me this, I will keep trying to sort out this conflict between the survivors and legion...

Oh and just to clarify...

We do NOT BAN for doing the force quit exploit.

We ONLY BAN HACKERS... like recently we had a situation where someone with a auto shotty which is not in the mod, joined which caused all players to appear on the map and he was hunting down everyone, and when everyone got killed instantly on the server. We have one of those people banned but sadly haven't been able to get all of the people responsible for these acts.

The legion guys are nice and friendly. I have run into a few of them on server and we grouped up and stuck together for as long as we could. Fun servers and players as far as I can tell. Yeah every once in a while I get shot but who doesn't. Get over it, its part of the game. The alt f4 is just bullshit imo whether its because of pvp or vs zed. I have yet to see/hear any legion do it but that's just me.

Reaper

The legion guys are nice and friendly. I have run into a few of them on server and we grouped up and stuck together for as long as we could. Fun servers and players as far as I can tell. Yeah every once in a while I get shot but who doesn't. Get over it' date=' its part of the game. The alt f4 is just bullshit imo whether its because of pvp or vs zed. I have yet to see/hear any legion do it but that's just me.

Reaper

[/quote']

Yes most cases when legion members do this is when its vs Zeds.. this is to make them reset the area zombies to 0 so that when they go back in, they arnt being chased and can bandage up. One did admit to doing it in a pvp but I told them not to do this anymore, we need to keep that rule enforced.

At the northwest airfield I have a nice little shootout with [Legion] Riddick. I end up winning' date=' and he kicks me. Maybe it was out of rage or something no clue. I've actually heard nothing but bad things about these guys and their servers, just confirming what I've heard here.

I will not be rejoining any server hosted by them, and unless you want to get kicked by some angry admin I suggest you don't either.

[/quote']

dude get over it. is this all you do is play? i mean really to sit there and get pissed off over getting kicked for an admin when it is totally random cuz trust me i have seen how it is done and dude its random you just happen to be that random person so get over it im sure you can go and bitch to all your friends and they would care but really grow up i mean this is really highschool baby crap yall are starting and just cuz you die or get kicked their have been no rules set from the crap i have read just dont lock your crap which will not happen again without a post or reason given before hand and will be handeled by a small group so go chill out and just get over it and grow up.

Okay all you little cry babies one get a life and stop bitching legion is paying for the darn crap you play on you dont like it get your own. Two no one told you to play with the guys' date=' grow a pair come on you get kicked big deal its not the end of the world. I mean a lot of people go after Legion members just because their Legion and that is so stupid. All you little babies get on here and cry about when Legion is doing over and over again dang just stay off the freaking servers they have if its such a big deal the person who paid for this crap works long hard days and just wants to play on the server that he worked for and yall need to just get over yourselves and get a life join a new server make your own clan but stop being a baby.

[/quote']

Some people have better things to do with their time, than to spend 15 minutes getting into a server only to eventually get kicked. Having to then get into a new server. They pay for the servers and can police it however they want. Where did I say in my post that they could not do that? I invoked my freedom of speech and came here and posted on the forums of this injustice so that some may not make the same mistake.

For you to sit here and call me a baby for posting my thoughts on a forum is just hypocritical.

Here's the reality. Legion just put up a state of the art new server box and opened up an ass load of new servers for you guys to play on for free. Free. Do any of you donate to the substantially expensive server costs?

We have a variety of servers for you to play on, and most times the concentration of Legion members are on only one of those servers. If you feel like you are being treated unfairly, you may easily come into our team speak. Type if you have no mic, and chat it out.