5carecrow

New Server, Fresh spawns. :D

Hello DayZ forums.

Recently I bought a DayZ server, with a pack of my friends, and it's in need of players. I'm trying to get the name out as much as possible, so I figured I would go here to make a post. Anyways, I'll get to the interesting points about my server. We have very active admins:

Ostrasciz3d, Scarecrow (Me), and Cooler Master

Also, we have fresh spawns, enough vehicles to where it's not overpowered, but not extremely rare (Maybe around 30 vehicles in total).

Their is a Huey on the map.

The server restarts every 12 or so hours, unless something is wrong and a server restart is needed to fix it. (Their will be a warning before restart)

50 slots that need to be filled. :P

So if you're interested in finding a new, active, and fun DayZ server please join us.

Server Name is:

DayZChernarus - (1.7.4.4/100296) [REGULAR NP:OFF][GMT-9] Private Hive - Cherno Beach Patrol | DayZ.ST

If you use PlayWithSix or DayZCommander putting "Cherno Beach Patrol" in as the server filter should lead you straight to our server.

Cheers.

LOL Great fun tonight when you flew into Pustoshka with the heli. It's my friends 2nd day on DayZ and I think he messed hisself when he saw you. I have a better headset so I heard ya from a ways out and tried to warn him. lol. He's got a lot to learn yet. He was a little disappointed in himself to hear that I had taken a position to watch our car before you touched down.

Other than vehicle spawns has anything else been modified? Loot tables perhaps? Just curious cuz it's never taken me 6 supermarkets, 4 churches and I don't know how many houses until I found an alice pack. lol.

Just tried out your server. Liking it so far. It was just myself and another guy. I will remember his name when I see it again but can't remember it atm. He helped me get all started up which was a surprise. Been awhile since I got into a dayz server even with just one guy that was that nice. In game name is the same as forum name btw. Friendly unless provoked and lone wolf atm. Be on your server a lot more is all I can say. :) Looking to group up as well once the server starts picking up more people.