{GBYC} EvilBunny

GREAT SERVER, BALANCED, FRIENDLY, TRY US --> Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities | Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat on

Server Changes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Day&Night Changes with Streetlights

• Keep current setup 1.5Hrs night 6.5Hrs day every restart
    • Use setup of 3Hrs night and 5Hrs day every restart but add streetlights
    • Extend Night but dont add streetlighting.

dunno mate.. may be only option no one else is reporting problems at the moment.... i dont understand it ad i cnt find anything orther than antivirus issues with battleye auto updates

I just re-installed DayZ, no effect. I just re-installed BATTLE EYE, no effect, in fact when I re installed battle eye it had the v.1.192 and when I went into the server it says it wants to update it to v1.194, after 10 sec it says update was successfully complete and will restart the battle eye, then it says v.1.192 initialized (not the v.1.194 it wanted to install). I've never had issues with battle eye, and I've played Arma 2 for years now.

I just re-installed DayZ, no effect. I just re-installed BATTLE EYE, no effect, in fact when I re installed battle eye it had the v.1.192 and when I went into the server it says it wants to update it to v1.194, after 10 sec it says update was successfully complete and will restart the battle eye, then it says v.1.192 initialized (not the v.1.194 it wanted to install). I've never had issues with battle eye, and I've played Arma 2 for years now.

i have scoured the interenet and to no avail mate... no one seems to be having this problem anywhere else let alone on the server.. :(

looking into it further but i cnt think what it would be... certiainly doesnt apper to be a server side problem as everyone else can connect

Just joined the server and i really like it so far! Think i will make it as my home server.

In-Game name: Anton

(Im danish, so look after some raaaw pvp :-D)

Yeah well I do not know what's the problem, only good news is that there is no issues on regular arma servers, the issue is on DayZ. I re-installed EVERYTHING, and I just tried to connect to the server, same old crap, won't work. I'm tired of this, so I'm pretty sure you won't see me again.

Just joined the server and i really like it so far! Think i will make it as my home server.

In-Game name: Anton

(Im danish, so look after some raaaw pvp :-D)

hey mate... thanks for the post...

well unfort u missed out on the pvp event last ngiht lol but we run them, every week so will catch u soon mate..

Yeah well I do not know what's the problem, only good news is that there is no issues on regular arma servers, the issue is on DayZ. I re-installed EVERYTHING, and I just tried to connect to the server, same old crap, won't work. I'm tired of this, so I'm pretty sure you won't see me again.

tis a shame mate... but understandable.. Suppose DayZ is a mod after all so there are always gunna b the odd irreparable bug in it.

Yeah I did now everything that can be done to fix this, no good results. I now emailed Battle eyes support. If I get it to work I'll post it here.

Yeah I did now everything that can be done to fix this, no good results. I now emailed Battle eyes support. If I get it to work I'll post it here.

ok thanks for keeping us updated mate... let us know if you hear anything from Battleye... again mukka sorry to hear Battleye is screwing you over.

My morning on DCWF - US East coast. Fun times! Hopefully enjoyable to read about it ...

So, I logged on waiting for the sun to dry off the grass enough to cut, and saw that Grim was on (hi Grim), one of the GBYC guys (hi Unit), one of the RSB guys (hi Jorgen) as welll as Anton (hi Anton) and some other guy (hi whoever you were) who I blamed for my murder ... well, not really blamed ... more credited, ha. Q something ... can't remember his or ner name. He/she may or may not have been murdered by the upside world of GBYC Unit.

In looking back at the summary, I basically: ran a 5K, was murdered, ran another 5K and picked up a backpack. And yet, it was a lot of fun.

Log in at campsite, decide to run down to the new city. I can't remember that damn name, Grendlschickerbackerfjord or something. Anyway, lots of running, kill cow, gut cow, cook beef, yum, get close, lots of zombies, shit someone is here. Heli goes overhead ... at around the same time Jorgen goes "hi Unit" in side. Hrm. I stay in the industrial building trying (obviously unsuccessfully) to be stealthy, trying to find the player. No zombie aggro. Loot some tires and glass 'cause why not? BANG! Unconscious. I watch as my blood goes down down down as the unconscious meter goes down down down, thinking "wake up wake up wake up you fucker!' All the while cognizant of the fact that whoever shot me would prolly just do so again to finish me off, but I had a few thousand blood in beef in my coyote backpack. I swear the meter was almost out when DEATH! Okay, so a glorious Kamenka respawn. Nice shot Q(whoever). [GYBC] Unit: "were u in new city?" "yeah." "wasn't him." YOU BASTARD! LOL. Head over to military spot in Kamenka to see if there is anything useful ... PDW is about it, while doing so "[GYBC] Unit was killed." Jorgen: "got ya." LOL. Hmmm. Should I try to get back to my body? I ask Unit "did you loot my body?" "I was about to but was killed over you." lulz. Jorgen: "I looted both, but will return your stuff when you get here." Right. I'm totally expecting to die when I get there, but maybe, just maybe I can shoot Unit in the face first lol. Head north, Jorgen asks proximity, I was 3.5K, say so. Asks Grim to give me a lift. Grim: "I'm staying out of it man!" Don't blame you. I am expecting to die, honestly, but I have nothing on me and my camp site has some stuff, so nothing to lose. Jorgen asks if we're both on foot. Unit says something that I believe indicates that he isn't going to his body. Damn. Jorgen says he'll meet me halfway. Wait, he's a bandit, right? Okay. Still expecting to die, I go to Z, follow his directions (sorta, no way I am running on the road) north of the city. He sees me and drops my coyote backpack with weapon, never asks me to drop the pdw I had. Damn. I could have shot him ... but. could. not. do. it.

I am still expecting Jorgen to shoot me. Any minute now ...

Anyway, 5K, murder, 5K pick up backpack = fun? Yes, indeed. Somehow, some way.

Edited by Fukkit

Great story you got there! Diden't knew all of that was happening while i was up North. I missed the fun ;(

Immense post mukka... lol we had to log off for a works call.. god damn it lol... missed all the fun.... stupid work lol be on agaon later tonight about 22:00 gmt +0...

btw how can it be that i try to connect to the server, but instead i get into some server named Noobs Playground UKxx? Im 100% i joined Devils Castle Will Fall. The same happened to my friend yesterday so he gave up joining. Any idear what to be?

btw how can it be that i try to connect to the server, but instead i get into some server named Noobs Playground UKxx? Im 100% i joined Devils Castle Will Fall. The same happened to my friend yesterday so he gave up joining. Any idear what to be?

I get that come up if I use remote see above post back a few with pics. Just make sure you click on devils then just click join down the bottom if you using the DayZ multiplayer view. Sometimes the list refreshes and the other one jumps to the top as your clicking. Happens to me sometimes.

Immense post mukka... lol we had to log off for a works call.. god damn it lol... missed all the fun.... stupid work lol be on agaon later tonight about 22:00 gmt +0...

Yeah bloody work is always getting in the way of my gaming career. Do you think I could get payed good money to just play DayZ all day? I would do that.

Really nice server, just need some more players! If you are looking for some nice admins, nice olayers then join this server! Teamed up with a guy and played with him for hours! Go join for some good fun =D

Really nice server, just need some more players! If you are looking for some nice admins, nice olayers then join this server! Teamed up with a guy and played with him for hours! Go join for some good fun =D

It was fun flying around in the Huey convoy with you and Grim, looting kamenka, balota, and NW, too (I'm Hanse in game). I still don't know how you dropped out of Grim's chopper at Balota.

I know: Thought i could parachute. Well it dident turn out very well, but it was nice that you picked me up at least! Just sad i haven't seen so many online yet :(

I've been now swapping mails back and forth with battle eye, they said the problem is with my anti virus, but I told'em the problem cant be with anti virus program if I've tried running the game both firewall & anti virus offline, and battle eye didn't still update itself (not to mention battle eye is in my firewalls & anti virus programs exception list). I've now also reinstalled everything 2 times. Won't work.

So I've done now everything I could, and if battle eyes own people can't help me to get the damn thing updated, what can I do ? :D They even suggested to do stuff I told'em in my first mail that what I've tried so far (updating the damn thing manually for example). They responded to my first email in 3 hours, so props to them for fast reply, but that was pretty much only positive thing I can say about'em. My mind is still blown for the fact that their manual update doesn't work. If I download the files, and replace them, how can the battle eye still be in the old version ? Someone gotta redesign that...

Anti cheat program prevents legit players playing their game, same old, same old...

I've found ALOT of different ''solutions'' on the internet how to *fix* battle eye, I'm gonna try them all untill I get this to work, can't let Grim run there alone :P

I know: Thought i could parachute. Well it dident turn out very well, but it was nice that you picked me up at least! Just sad i haven't seen so many online yet :(

im pretty sure evil has tried to parachute many times in rare helicopters, causing them to crash

I get that come up if I use remote see above post back a few with pics. Just make sure you click on devils then just click join down the bottom if you using the DayZ multiplayer view. Sometimes the list refreshes and the other one jumps to the top as your clicking. Happens to me sometimes.

im pretty sure evil has tried to parachute many times in rare helicopters, causing them to crash

Right to just even begin to answer a few of these lol...

thanks to all those posting we are really beginning to get a good group of people on and for those that were there we had a really good day the other day.. lots of fun flying around...

For those of you trying to join the server and ending up on some god forsaken noob w/e the hell it is server i can only apologise its a problem with how dayz commander and six updater and how they resolve IPs etc... the best way around it that we all find is to load up arma2 with dayz running and do a multiplayer search on our IP address and port as nimrod posted then double click Devil's Castle you shouldnt get any problems at all..

if you do get/have any problems drop a post or PM to me here and i will get you in lol..

Also to those of you insinuating i cannot fly... SOD OFF LOL i am amazing in a heli... tut tut tut to all those that think otherwise... i taught grim to fly in less than 5mins the other day lol...

altho i have been known to d/c at the most inappropriate time *grin*

Thanks to all those that have posted... lets keep this going.. the numbers are slowly beginning to reflect all the hard work and loyalty from you guys...

thanks

Also i can confirm now with a high degree of certainty that this weekend we will be commencing work on GBYC website and forum.. For the obvious reasons this is not going to happen overnight... i recon maybe a month to get the initial front facing website open to you guys.. should hopefully all be up ready for when we host the standalone.. assuming private hosting is even gunna be allowed by rocket n dev team etc.

And as a final note .... if you would like a say in the current day night streetlight discussion now is your last week to get your votes and comments up as the most popular answer will be getting implemented over the weekend.

As it stands i am not going to make server changes from a 1 vote difference between put it in and dont put it in lol.. so please get your votes up and lets get what the majority wants...

Right to just even begin to answer a few of these lol...

thanks to all those posting we are really beginning to get a good group of people on and for those that were there we had a really good day the other day.. lots of fun flying around...

For those of you trying to join the server and ending up on some god forsaken noob w/e the hell it is server i can only apologise its a problem with how dayz commander and six updater and how they resolve IPs etc... the best way around it that we all find is to load up arma2 with dayz running and do a multiplayer search on our IP address and port as nimrod posted then double click Devil's Castle you shouldnt get any problems at all..

if you do get/have any problems drop a post or PM to me here and i will get you in lol..

Also to those of you insinuating i cannot fly... SOD OFF LOL i am amazing in a heli... tut tut tut to all those that think otherwise... i taught grim to fly in less than 5mins the other day lol...

altho i have been known to d/c at the most inappropriate time *grin*

Thanks to all those that have posted... lets keep this going.. the numbers are slowly beginning to reflect all the hard work and loyalty from you guys...

thanks

Does flying good include the osprey? Lol (ref one of my YouTube videos lol)

Does flying good include the osprey? Lol (ref one of my YouTube videos lol)

oi you lol... thats not exactly flying anyhow that was more stunting :P