{GBYC} EvilBunny

GREAT SERVER, BALANCED, FRIENDLY, TRY US --> Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities | Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat on

Server Changes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Day&Night Changes with Streetlights

• Keep current setup 1.5Hrs night 6.5Hrs day every restart
    • Use setup of 3Hrs night and 5Hrs day every restart but add streetlights
    • Extend Night but dont add streetlighting.

Server is epic

admins are friendly ( except to us MNG's :P )

great fun for friendly or hostile players and a must join server for the PVP clans out there XD

bring on the mayhem :D

• Like 2

HACKING IS NOT PERMITTED AT ALL AND WILL RESULT IN A BAN... THIS SERVER IS ACTIVELY MONITORED... THIS FOOL LASTED 45 SECONDS

(Direct) Randomplayer: Ok when you're done I will tp you anywhere you like

(Direct) Randomplayer: I will also give you a car if you want one

(Direct) Randomplayer: Could you look at me for a sec please

(Direct) Randomplayer: did I dissapear ?

(Direct) ZyphaTheFriendly: no leave me alone

(Direct) Randomplayer: Damnit

(Direct) Randomplayer: ok thanks

(Direct) Randomplayer: Did you get a new menu ?

RCon admin #2 (82.71.185.59:58739) logged in

(Direct) Randomplayer: opps sorry

(Direct) Randomplayer: my bad

(Direct) ZyphaTheFriendly: GO AWAY

(Direct) Randomplayer: just switch weapon and it should stop

(Side) McLovin: the fuck¿

(Side) Randomplayer: Sorry everyone my bad

Player #5 Randomplayer (8040ffa9c4884fbbd96ab56ba5780535) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (ADMIN BAN HACKING IN ITEMS)

Player #5 Randomplayer (213.136.47.30:2304) connected

Player #5 Randomplayer - GUID: 8040ffa9c4884fbbd96ab56ba5780535 (unverified)

Player #5 Randomplayer (8040ffa9c4884fbbd96ab56ba5780535) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (ADMIN BAN HACKING IN ITEMS)

LOL no you dont get it.. his name was literally Randomplayer lol

Gotta love restarts. First i find a huey infront of me(Vybor). Then i go to nwaf and find a huey more and an an2.... Then i move on with the an2 cus the hueys lost all their fuel and i find a crashed heli site with THREE AS50's so i'm probally one of the luckiest guys ever xD.

• Like 1

Alright... Why didnt you count the other 2 kills for both sides?

my and xiojins death

and your 2 deaths?

<3

Alright... Why didnt you count the other 2 kills for both sides?

my and xiojins death

and your 2 deaths?

<3

you seemed last night like you weren't too happy since we dint realise you were loggin at the time.. lol so i decided to scrap them... Also we have come to the agreement that all MNG members will be hero skinned and all GBYC members will be rocket skinned This way is allows for easy identification on both parts and the rest of the server can game around us without getting shot by accident lol No one need fear about getting caught up in the middle of a clan war then lol... Unless ofc they literally end up in the middle :P

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny
  • Like 2

UPDATED SATURDAY 02/02/2013:

KILLS AWARDED TO

[GBYC] EvilBunny --> [MNG]Chris

[MNG]Vlatima --> [GBYC]EvilBunny

[MNG]Vlatima --> [GBYC]EvilBunny

33tm0cw.jpg

Yo bro you should include how you shot chris out of the heli with a lee enfield xD. And include how you rebel scums tried to kill us while we were picking up a mate who tried to be a bird.
  • Like 2

I will be away for the whole of next week..will still be able to monitor the server and sort out any problems you guys have.. Just i wont be personally playing for a week. Hope everyone is enjoying everthing.. Cyas all soon.

• Like 1

Hey alll. I understand there is a problem with the bans system at the moment and i am looking into and will clear out all the undeserved bans every restart. If you wanna see a change of map on the server or anything like that let us know i already have namalsk lingor ready to go. Can get taviana if you all would like it let us know.

• Like 1

Hey alll. I understand there is a problem with the bans system at the moment and i am looking into and will clear out all the undeserved bans every restart. If you wanna see a change of map on the server or anything like that let us know i already have namalsk lingor ready to go. Can get taviana if you all would like it let us know.

not that one with the massive alien!!!!!!

Right people i am working on migrating the server across to the new dayz version this wont be done until i get back at the earliest end of this week most likely the following week. I am aware the dayz update has caused script kicking issues. I will be working on it too. For the time being can the regulars keep their versions at 1.7.4.4. Hopefully that will sort it all out till the server updates.

SERVER UPDATE COMPLETE.

ARMA2 BETA UPDATED

DAYZ MOD UPDATED

DAYZ NOW UPGRADED TO 1.7.5.1

FURTHER INFO:

THE SERVER UPDATE REQUIRED DATABASE CHANGES. ERGO UNAVOIDABLE DATABASE OVERRIDES WILL HAVE OCCURED. THIS IS UNAVOIDABLE BUT NECESSARY FOR THE UPDATE. SERVER SHOULD BE BACK UP AND RUNNING ANY PROBLEMS LET ME KNOW.

Hmmm my squad like the look of this server :D

This is very good news we are hoping to get many more people on so that the normal regulars keep the server at about 20 players all the time...

I am on leave at the moment but any questions about anything drop me a message or email.

SERVER UPDATE -- FURTHER NEWS!!

AS WITH ALL UPDATES IT APPEARS THAT THE NEW PATCH 1.7.5.1 HAS BROUGHT WITH IT MORE THAN ITS FAIR SHARE OF PROBLEMS.

RE-FUELING KICKS --- > THIS SHOULD NOW HAVE BEEN SORTED COMPLETELY AND SHOULDN'T PROVE A PROBLEM ANY MORE. IF IT STILL IS LET ME KNOW AND I WILL LOOK AT IT FURTHER.

CRASHED HELI BANS --- > AGAIN THIS SHOULD NOW HAVE BEEN SORTED IF FOR SOME REASON YOU DO FIND YOURSELF BANNED AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHY WE WILL LOOK INTO ALL BANS ON A REQUEST BY REQUEST BASIS IF NEEDS BE UNTIL WE CAN CONFIRM THAT THE PROBLEM HAS GONE AWAY FOR GOOD.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PATIENCE.

THE SERVER SHOULD BE BACK UP AND STAY UP FROM THIS 7/2/2013 @ 15:00.

ANY FURTHER PROBLEMS PLEASE KEEP REPORTING THEM AND WE WILL KEEP FIXING THEM.

THANKS AGAIN TO YOU ALL FOR USING THE SERVER

EVILBUNNY