Sign in to follow this  
murat.nizam@btinternet.com

Bandit Free Server

Hi,

Apologies if this has already been asked, I did take a look at the search function.

As the thread title say's, is their any bandit free servers. Bandit's do add some good qualities to the game as not everyone would be friendly but as a second server, I'm looking for something a bit more casual if that makes any sense.

:|

Well, they're certainly out there.

Vulcan, take a look at TAGDayZ.com and go to the RP server. The NW Airfield is a KOS zone for everyone, outside of that its only hero skins vs bandit skins, and if bandits want to pick on civilians they have to role play and close them to make contact, but the civilian can KOS a bandit anytime. So it's safer just don't let a bandit get near you.

New server too!

Goodluck

=]

• Like 1

Vulcan, take a look at TAGDayZ.com and go to the RP server. The NW Airfield is a KOS zone for everyone, outside of that its only hero skins vs bandit skins, and if bandits want to pick on civilians they have to role play and close them to make contact, but the civilian can KOS a bandit anytime. So it's safer just don't let a bandit get near you.

New server too!

Goodluck

=]

Thanks, I will join it tomorrow :)