Sign in to follow this  
iLardo

Script Restriction #41 Problem

Whenever I try to join a server I get kicked for Script Restriction #41. I've tried both of the fixes and neither have proved to of worked. If anyone has a solution to my problem I would appreciate it if you posted it here. Thanks in advance. I can also post any additional info needed.

Could you list what you mean by "both of the fixes" so we know what you've tried and have not tried? I don't know anything about any "fixes", only a short term solution/work around you must repeat every time you shut the game down.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/109782-dayz-script-restriction-41-bug-fix/

This is the method I use, although recently i've been playing servers that don't have the script restriction problem (or at least not restrictions involving in-game skins). They're not too hard to find,

Ok I've gone to C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\ and deleted BEClient.dll and no luck. I've also tried this fix at http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/109782-dayz-script-restriction-41-bug-fix/ and again no luck. Yes I know I have to do it every time I start up or before I start up a game. No I do not script or hack but I do have a L85 aws and I'm not sure if that is marked as a hacked weapon.

Have you tried re-installing BattlEye, Arma II and Arma II OA. If not, do that then play both Arma's to the main menu then try again.

No I have not: can someone inform me on how to re-install Battleye?

Edited by iLardo

Launch Arma II OA in steam and hit re-install battleye client.

Yeah re-installing battleye hasn't worked either. Anyone else have any other suggestions?

have you tried contacting the admin of the server to get him to update his script files

go on a different server 100s out there that have updated the scripts files

Join a server and get a kick for script restriction #41 then minimize your game, then go to your arma2 arrowhead folder. Expansion -> BattleEye and move out the BEClient.dllafter this go ingame and join a server you became a kick, "battleeye intilaziation failed" minimize again your game and paste the BEClient.dll again, go ingame and join the server! have fun!

Edited by TIC321