Sign in to follow this  
Gh0st233

Losing Hero Skin after disconnecting/dying

This is the second time this happened and I am not sure if it is a bug or it's supposed to act in such fashion.

First time I got my hero skin, I ended up getting shot in the power plant, after respawning I have lost the 250 blood bag bonus and the hero skin.

I regained it today, and I left the server to play something else, when I came back, I lost the last 250 humanity points that got me the skin in the first place.

Is this a bug or are we supposed to lose 250 humanity each reconnect?

It's a bug unfortunately

Edited by ninjan777
  • Like 1

It's a bug unfortunately

Is there any way to fix it? For example, getting more humanity?

What I meant was, if I lose 250 humanity, if I get 500 will I lose 500 or 250 only?

Edited by Gh0st233

Just try to get it back... You'll get it sooner or later. It took me two days and 20+ bloodbags.

Edited by Ansssi
  • Like 1

Just try to get it back... You'll get it sooner or later. It took me two days and 20+ bloodbags.

That's not the problem. I will get it when I give one more blood bag, but the point is that I'm going to lose it after I die. I can't give a blood bag every time I die just to get the skin.

I was trying to say that the bug will eventually magically disappear and your skin will be permanent. It just needs X amount of time and Y amount of bloodbags.

• Like 1

I was trying to say that the bug will eventually magically disappear and your skin will be permanent. It just needs X amount of time and Y amount of bloodbags.

Thank you.

It seems nobody has actually adressed the problem properly XD what you need to do is get your hero skin + 2-3 more bloodbags! for some reason when you just get hero skin it wont save the humanity, getting a few extra bloodbags in means your garenteed to keep it!

I had the same problem and it pissed me off something awfull XD getting 1 or 2 bloodbags on randomers is pure luck but getting 4 or 5 ... in the end i had to play 4 hours straight while me n a friend roamed the area and me constantly trying to bloodbag him XD

Good luck getting it, if you already havnt ;)

Edit: when you DO get it, logging in and respawning there is a second or two wait before it loads your hero skin so dont panic :P Im pretty sure they did that to stop the Duplication glitch!

Edited by Smithycroft
  • Like 1

It seems nobody has actually adressed the problem properly XD what you need to do is get your hero skin + 2-3 more bloodbags! for some reason when you just get hero skin it wont save the humanity, getting a few extra bloodbags in means your garenteed to keep it!

I had the same problem and it pissed me off something awfull XD getting 1 or 2 bloodbags on randomers is pure luck but getting 4 or 5 ... in the end i had to play 4 hours straight while me n a friend roamed the area and me constantly trying to bloodbag him XD

Good luck getting it, if you already havnt ;)

Edit: when you DO get it, logging in and respawning there is a second or two wait before it loads your hero skin so dont panic :P Im pretty sure they did that to stop the Duplication glitch!

I currently have 5920 humanity and I died, and it didn't roll back at all. :) Tho it did roll back from 6170 to 5920 after dying, so I'm confused.

Only takes 10. You're an overachiever.

Only takes 10. You're an overachiever.

It takes 10 if you're already at 2500 humanity. But from 0 to 5000 it takes you 20 blood bags, tho you do get 150 humanity every...20 minutes?

It takes 10 if you're already at 2500 humanity. But from 0 to 5000 it takes you 20 blood bags, tho you do get 150 humanity every...20 minutes?

Im sure the 150+ every 20mins is only if your below 2500, hero's used to get that after 5000 (and it was quiet handy meaning people either got insta bandit from killing you with such high humanity or you had the chance to defend yourself if a surviour started getting trigger happy) but that was removed as it was a bug and to have almost 6k without hero...thats quite odd, i had something like 5700 by the time i got it though (and kept it) mabey try a different server? one of my main servers woundlt let me keep my hero if i got it on there, but worked after i got it n logged into it...

Im sure the 150+ every 20mins is only if your below 2500, hero's used to get that after 5000 (and it was quiet handy meaning people either got insta bandit from killing you with such high humanity or you had the chance to defend yourself if a surviour started getting trigger happy) but that was removed as it was a bug and to have almost 6k without hero...thats quite odd, i had something like 5700 by the time i got it though (and kept it) mabey try a different server? one of my main servers woundlt let me keep my hero if i got it on there, but worked after i got it n logged into it...

If I go from 2500 to 7500 humanity I won't gain my survivor skin until I die. Once I die, my new skin will take effect.