9000MHZ

[iW] IRON WARRIORS (UK/EU)

IRONLOGO5.png

ABOUT IRON WARRIORS

[iW] is looking to fill a small number of slots within the group. We are looking for members that are 18+ with a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 installed. [iW] consists of around 10 members with various activity levels as jobs/education always comes first. There is no formal application although we will ask you several question on Teamspeak if we decide to invite you to join. [iW] was formed in the ARMA 2 community, so we do take part in combined ops with other groups and custom missions and mods other than just DayZ. [iW] also plays and maintains activity in various other games. If you play it, we probably do too!

We ask that you are somewhat familiar with DayZ and ARMA 2 although we will be more than happy to provide answers to any questions you may have. There will be a training boot camp we will run through with you, this will get you up to speed with how we work. [iW] Welcomes any member whatever their background or gender may be, banter may get a little crude every-now and then but the atmosphere should be more than welcoming.

IRON WITHIN, IRON WITHOUT

[iW] has it's own Teamspeak server and website (pending update) and works in a tactical and co-ordinated fashion. We believe in fair and fun gameplay and are against any abuse of game mechanics, disconnecting, hacks or whatever else may result in unfair play. Most of our members are EU with a small amount coming from USA and Canada. So if you are looking for an informal and social experience feel free to reply and we shall get back to you as soon as we can.

JOINING IRON WARRIORS

Let us know why we should consider you, tell us a little about yourself and what would make you a great addition to the group. We don't do long silly and drawn out applications, a sentence or two will do. Effort is always a positive factor, if we can see your willing to try we might just invite you for a talk on our Teamspeak.

WHERE WE PLAY

[iW] is currently on a very popular private hive hosted by Dreamhack. It is white-listed and running a version of DayZ Called "DayZero" which add's many new and exiting features and where the community updates are partially being developed by the talented team of developers over there.

CATCH US PLAYING THE FOLLOWING GAMES

DayZ/DayZero/Origins/Breakingpoint - ARMA2 - ARMA3 - Mechwarrior Online - Path of Exile - Planetside2 - Total War Shogun2/Empire -

Sins of a Solar Empire:Rebellion - World of Tanks - Warframe - Diablo 3 - Torchlight 2 - War of the Roses - Battlefield 3 + Others!

Edited by 9000MHZ
  • Like 1

9000MHZ casts resurrect. Its Super effective!

Apparently resurrect is not super effective these days. Well thats embarrassing.

Come play games with us, we don't only play DayZ!

I'll play some games with you=]

I've not been playing dayZ long tbh but I used to play competitive CS/Quake etc etc back in the day so I understand the value of teamwork. I'd really like to join a small group of peeps... what more do you need to know? send me a PM or something :P

GreetZ

yeah saw you reply on my post, so whats the details of the server and i.ll jump into ur clan

i will play with you guys.

i have been playing dayz for 2-3 month now ,

before that i played project reality for 2 years so i am looking for a group of people to have some tactical fun with .

so pm me or something xD

Check you inboxes for details.

Anyone else also feel free to apply, we have a small number we are looking for to join.

Time to try fill some more places again. So reply if we intrest you.

I'm very interested in finding a new clan! Especially a UK/EU one as I live in Wales.

I am new to DayZ but have picked it up quite quick.

I also have a 25 slot server I can bring along if someone can help me with setting it up?

Contact me via email judgereiiik@hotmail.com

Melting metal with high density lasers tonight in Mechwarrior. Come play!

Does jumping out of a helicopter at 90ft going a 150KPH Into the middle of a firefight sound like your idea of fun, If you are crazy like us feel free to reply.

Edited by 9000MHZ

DayZero 0.9.8 released so now he have started activley playing again. Squad could use a few more.

Hi,

I've been playing Day Z solo for a short while and I've been thinking of joining a decent group to liven things up a bit. I won't pretend to be the best Day Z player ever (in fact I'm pretty terrible at not getting mauled by hungry, hungry zombies), but I enjoy playing in a team and having a laugh enough to hopefully make up for it.

If that sounds like your cup of tea, please feel free to drop me a PM.

Recruitment has started again now we have let some people settle in from the last wave. Looking for another 2-3 People.

Daily tactical squad based combat, Monthly training on custom designed maps/ranges by [iW] members. Then you need to enquire and join.

Thank you for removing the spam, Back on to recruitment (Currently playing Origins) if that interests any of you.

Hey, Are you still looking for members?

I started playing Dayz about a month ago, and I'm getting a bit bored with playing Dayz on my own. You guys seem like a nice group so i would like to try out.

I also play BF3 and Payday. I'm from Belgium and am 26 y old. Hope to hear something.

I had a Bacon Sammich for lunch! You can too if you join [iW]

(Bacon not included in the joining and recruitment process)

I applied.

Yes, Yes I saw. Unfortunately you do not meet our age criteria; That was stated in the original post.

Edited by 9000MHZ

Why hello there!

I am a guy at the age of 18 from Denmark. I am a really talkative, positive, nice and friendly person! For long now i have been playing DayZ by myself after my team went about their own ways!

I would love to join in and play with you guys!. I'm looking for a "kind of" Small team to joke about, have fun with, but also play seriously in the times of need :D. I don't want to write a whole synopsis of myself, as i believe you'd be able to know me better just by talking with me.

DayZ experience: I have played DayZ since the mod wasn't that popular, and i think of myself as a fairly skilled player, in tactics aswell as in shooting and hitting those targets! "YEAH!". I know how to fly a heli really well, aswell as planes + landing in weird places. I can act as any role, being spotter, sniper or basic infantry. I also know how to rangefind via the mildots on scopes. Leave me a message! Or add me on skype "Daldo1337"

Ps. don't worry about the skype name, that was from my "Immature" Period, but i decided to just keep it

HOOOAH!

- Traxilla