UAZ

2 choppers

Equipment:

4 NightVision Goggles

3 RangFinder

Lots of Meds

5 Ghillies

Tons of Ammo (ask for specifics)

Notes: These are items from my clans base and are all legitimate.

All these items are open for trade so get em before they go!

• Like 1

what could be expected for 3 nv goggles and m107 with all the magazines?

• Like 1

Im still looking for an M9SD/2 mags minimum. I see you have tons of gear, so tell me what you want, and I will get it if I dont have it. :thumbsup:

If you have a M14 Aim, Fal (with at least 2 mags), or a MP5SD (with at least 2 mags). If you give me any of those things ill be happy to give you all 8 M9SD mags and the M9SD itself. I'll also throw in a ghillie if you want it.

Ok, how about... 3 lee enfields. 2 relvolvers, and akm, and ak-47 FOR. m107(with the 4 MAGS) , 3 NV goggles, and 1 ghilie suit

Got all of those looking specifically for a M14, FAL, or a MP5SD.

im sorry but i do see those weapons comeing to me in any forseable future, two of those i havnt even come across. im sorry but for now i cannot trade thank you for your time good luck to you.

YANCY, I think you need to step down. I spent three weeks of looting to find only 2 pair of NVGs. Being newbie is ok, but when everybody say your offers are unreasonable and you do not listen, you will eventually be ignored. Ok?

Edited by Skadefroen

What about my FN FAL with I think 5 mags (might be even more) plus my L85AWS for an Mk 48 with all mags, an M4A1 Holo, a Ghillie, and a DMR?

(L85 is probably the most valuable thing in Chernarus. And yes, mines legit. But I don't really like it.)

DMR would be nice. Got some stanags still from the L85 so not for the M4, except maybe 1 or 2 HE nades for the launcher. Would need to come with friend though, as the DMR is for him.

Edited by LoL4Ever

I have a DMR with 3 mags and a AK-Kobra and an m9SD with 3 mags, and would love to trade that for a as50/m107.

that interest you at all?

Bob I kinda have all that stuff but Ill give you an AS50 with 2 NATO Round mags for the DMR and M9SD mags along with the Ak- Kobra

You guys got tents up to trade? i would trow in an Rangefinder in exchange ^^

Yes either you could join a certain server that I have a ton of stuff on or I could join a Hive server which my character is loaded on aswell.

I have an MP5SD with three mags as well as a tent that I'd be willing to trade. I'm not sure on how many rounds each mag has in it though so I may have to throw in some sweats. I'd be interested in trading for that m107 w/ mags and a ghillie suit, perhaps some NVGs as well if you're feeling generous. Thank you in advance, hope you're interested.

Hi i am interested in a M4A1 CCO SD and maybe a M9SD i have a Fal AV/NPS or whatever you call it the one with the nightvision scope and with additnal 3 mags are you interested

Nv Fal's aren't really my thing and Tundric Ill throw in a pair of Rangefinders if you want aswell.

Nice, I'd definitely be interested. To confirm, the offer is mp5sd and tent for m107 and rangefinders? Or are you talking mp5sd and tent for m107, ghillies, nvgs, and rangefinder all together? If it's the latter you'd make my week. let me know haha. thanks