lightair10

Dayz Taviana server! Custom weapons and vehicles! Special loot spots**

:beans:DAYZ Taviana Server! :beans:

I am advertising mine and my dad's Taviana server because we have had a very low player base lately. My dad pays 30$/Month for a server, but its only me, him, and 5 other regulars who play. We are all friendly with each other usually. We are just looking for new players because we are all bored. We are looking for players of all types. If a friendly player joins we will pick up when they die, and help them out. But we are also looking for bandits because we like a challenge. We want players who wont quit when they die. Forgive me for rambling but, just this past week a player joined in and found a ton of gear. I sniped him fair and square and he quit never to be seen again. We want players who will keep playing even if they lose everything. That's part of the reason I think we have such a low player base. Because we let new players get items and a gun of course but after that its fair game. We want bandits who are a good shot and will put up a fight. and if they die, hopefully they keep playing. We have a ton of custom things in the game. Hackers aren't a problem becuase my dad works from home and has the server rcon tool (Dart) on one monitor. If he see's a new player join while working he watches their logs and makes sure everything is fine.

Weapons: We spawn sustom weapons in the game to make it more interesting and give players new weapons. You might found a rare gun in a freshly spawned vehicle or in a random tent.

Buildings: We spawn barracks, hospitals, fire stations, and a bunch of other in places so loot will be higher. For example at the north airfield we added a hospital and 6 new barracks. There are others around the map too.

Vehicles: There are custom vehicles in the server that aren't normally on the Taviana map to make things more interesting. We have small planes, humvees, new helis (apache and little bird. many others too.), osprey, and various military vehicles just to make the game more fun.

200+ Vehicles.

Reasons I think my server is better than the others.

• Interesting map
  • Friendly players.
  • Custom Vehicles, buildings, and weapons.
  • Mega camps.
  • Custom loadouts. (See bottom of page.)
  • Only one rule. (No hacking)
  • You can do pretty much anything^^
  • Mumble

Reasons I think my server doesn't get new players. (Better to point out my cons so everyone can see. I want to be completley honest so there's no suprises if you want to join.)

• Low player base. ( People see a server with only 0-5 people and don't want to join.
  • It's Taviana so people don't want to install it when they see my server on the list. (See bottom of page.)
  • People get killed and rage quit. Leading to them never joining again.

Optional Donation.

If any of you run or have run a server before, you know it's difficult to pay for each month. We offer donations for players. Custom loadouts are 5$. this means if you die you can spawn in with pre-determined items. (Nothing too op ---->) Ex. AS50 with rangefinders, NV, and ghillie. But we can be lenient on some things depending if you are a responsible player. For example again, we would be more willing to give a SVD camo, Ghillie, NV, and maybe rangefinders to a mature player who doesn't whine or complain about much. We might not want to give a 12 year old boy who dies every minute and kills everything in sight while spamming side chat with immature noises an AS50 with satchel charges and rangefinders. Hopefully you guys catch my drift ;) .

Taviana description and how to join the server.

Taviana is a map with 2 islands. It is very detailed. I have played almost every DayZ map (Not zargabad) and this map is my all time favorite. There is so many things to see and great places for camps. This map is great. Even if you don't join my server I reccomend you try out this map on another server.

I know this post is not very good, but I hope you check out my server. I told everything about it truthfully and I hope you would like it. If you don't like my server because of some of the things listed above, that's completely fine. I understand wholeheartedly. If you have any questions email me at lightair121797@gmail.com or add me on steam at lightair121797. I hope to see you on.

Please scroll below to the replies to see what we have added since this post. :)

SERVER IP:

50.97.49.68:3153

Edited by lightair10
  • Like 1

Thanks to everyone who joined. you really helped make this server more fun. :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Played on your server last night for several hours. all vehicle spawns were empty and loot was pretty thin even at the military spawns. Are you guys having restart issues or something?

Edited by Diz

Hi Diz, thanks for the response.

Sorry about your experience We aren't having restart issues and we are spawning in more vehicles in tomorrow We have many vehicle hogs on the server who take a vehicle from down south and either crash it or lose it. We constantly have to manually spawn them in. The vehicle limit is at 200 but there are 270 on the server because I have to go and manually spawn them in. People are inconsiderate and don't think about the new players when they take vehicles to their base when they already have 20. Ill get this fixed soon. Thanks for telling me. If the server ever needs more vehicles let me know again. And about your loot problem, try going up to the north airfield. Ton of loot up there and 15+ barracks.

-Jacob

Snowboarder, you're a typical spammer. I checked the logs and you've never even joined our server? How would you know how we run our server? Everyone who has joined our server has had 0 complaints about our admins. Most people actually say we have above average admins. Please quit posting on this thread. If you continue to do so, we will make your server unplayable if you catch my drift.

The server is pretty neat. There's some good players that will help you out, and some that won't.

In response to the comments made above, I walked into Sabina, found a car, drove through the rest of the town passing 5 more DRIVEABLE vehicles, went to the air field found a Heli ready and waiting for me. There is NO issue with vehicle spawns, I think that guy is just mad because his server sucks....

Try the server, You'll like it,

• Like 1

Thanks above.

Just wanted to say we added a lift script to the server. This means you can lift cars with helicopters. You can also drive a car into the back of a C130J. We are currently working on being able to pick up containers with heli's and use them to make bases. We are also adding a harvest vehicles script which means you can take parts from other broken vehicles and add them to yours. One last thing, we are adding a tow script too. This means you will be able to tow cars with other cars. These scripts will be added tonight.

I started playing yesterday for several hours yesterday and i tried again to play it again today but i couldn't it had a password on it unlike unlike yesterday when it was open. why is this?

Guys there is in fact a password. The only player in the server right now is Jason Bourne I hope the server wasn't stolen somehow.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I was testing scripts. Ill message you guys on steam next time I do.

Come on in guys. We need new players. Giving free rides if you come in within 4 hours of this post!

Edited by lightair10

Hey guys. new scripts are in. Server is currently down due to testing the strip vehicle script, but other than that, we have gotten the tow script working. Server should be up in the next hour.

So they added some new scripts.

You can Tow and lift vehicles

You can HARVEST parts from vehicles (Take good parts off bad vehicles to put on your own, or take your engine so no one can steal you car!)

I have it on good authority that they are working on a FAST RAPPEL script for choppers (rope descent!)

There are AI Squads roaming the map as well as stationed at HVA (Air fields, the bridge, major towns) They have GOOD weapons and will HUNT you! (They also shoot zombies for you!)

The server is pretty awesome guys, come check it out!

This is a crap server as once you kill them and they dont kill you with their admin maps that cry hackers....... I would be a great server if they didnt cry so much when they cop a beat down.

Ezekiel I can't say I know this happened because I wasn't on when this incident happened. But i'd like to let you know that only one of the players you killed was an admin. He and his group of friends all said that you did kill them fair and square but they would be back. What proof do you have of an admin map? The admin you're referring to doesn't even have access to the Control Panel map. They admitted it was a fair kill. But we'd love to have you back if you're interested in joining after I let you know what actually happened. I can understand if you don't belive me and have no desire in coming back, Im just letting you know the truth. :) Thanks for the post! :beans: :thumbsup:

Awesome server, I've only logged in for a short time but I was able to find a DMR and a Fal in the first town I encountered. Saw many working cars even chatted with another survivor on the server. Definitely gonna give this server another look when I get more time to play. Yes I'm a casual player, only get a few days a week to play but I did like the way my journey kicked off. Beans to you

Nice server, very friendly. The AI are evil as hell though.

The owner has Base building working, so you can build your OWN base any where and any way you want to now. Its pretty freaking sweet! Lift/Tow still works, as does the AI! Get on in here!