404gamesnotfound

Dayz 2017 Infection Trailer

Hey everybody,

Me and my friends are big dayz fans and avid youtubers and today I want to share something special that we've been working on with you all.

At the bottom of this post is a link to our new youtube series Dayz 2017 Infection. We put months of planning and work into this small trailer

and we will be following it up with a dayz drama series trying to bring something a little different to the dayz universe.

Watching, and liking this post is really really helpful to us and we all really really appreciate it.

Here is the link just paste it into your browser and it will take you straight there. Thanks in advance for watching we really hope you enjoy it

• Like 7

I like the realistic aspects (3dp:off, timer, battery etc.) And of course the zombie cries are much more better than in DayZ.

It is hard work to find the right vid clips when using only ingame DayZ material.

Thanks man, it really took us ages to get it all set up

like finding the right location and it only gets better with the first episode!

tried this mod today to see what it was like and i loved it, it's alot harder to find weapons,ammo,food,meds,water and cars plus with no army grade weapons or NvG googles it makes nights alot more deadly worth a try.

only crap thing is you can eat cooked zombie flesh and it won't harm you :C

Edited by JABBA69R

Its a really great Mod thats why we decided to make a film about it, subscribe if you want to see more because this is gonna be big ;)