Sign in to follow this  
nexuzkid

Arma graphic bug... Got it after a hacker nuked the whole town

I've recently gotten well into DayZ, and started to play on a lingor server. A hacker decided afterwards to drop a nuke on the whole server. Started to rain with ashes, and then after 2 minutes, it all began... (Look at screenshot below)

http://i48.tinypic.com/5zejp0.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/19v4nl.jpg

I got all these white flares just shooting around instantly, and my FPS drops to nothing even though I got a solid 30 on a regular basis. I tried both re-installing both Arma II and the Arma II OA version. Even tried to fix abit with my settings and the Shit + - "Flush", but nothing appears to be working. I even re-installed my graphic driver to see if that was the problem... but seems as if not.

Ill post my specs below:

iCore 5 Ivy bridge (3,4 GhZ)

Nvidia GeForce 640M (2 GB Ram) *Newest Driver* / Intel HD 4000 (Unboard graphic)

8 GB Ram

Windows 7 64 bit

Edited by nexuzkid

just wait for a server restart. or have u tried other lingor servers also.

That picture was from the single player campaign. Tried multiple servers but still the same

The only thing that i can come up with is installing an older gfx driver, not a beta one.

The only thing that i can come up with is installing an older gfx driver, not a beta one.

Though the thing is, it worked perfectly with the current driver, untill a massive nuke was spawned in by the hacker. Ill try though.

Edit your 3D settings for your graphics card, I had something like this and just changed the 3d settings and all was good. Had nothing to do with a hacker though,

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Edit your 3D settings for your graphics card, I had something like this and just changed the 3d settings and all was good. Had nothing to do with a hacker though,

Hope this helps.

What should I change in the 3d settings? Never quite done anything like this

Hello there

It does look like a GFX card/driver issue.

Make sure your old drivers are completely removed before attempting to install new ones.

L

• Like 1

Hello there

It does look like a GFX card/driver issue.

Make sure your old drivers are completely removed before attempting to install new ones.

L

How do I delete the old drivers? Doesnt the program check that itself?

Do a clean install from the official Nvidia drivers, it removes the current driver. You have the clean install option at the first screen of the installer.

Thanks buddy :)