cptblobs

=ShoX=Team-AfterShocks Gaming Community(Recruiting) 18+

You looking for a friendly bunch of people to play with ? Then check us out.

Well, we're friendly as support, but in game we're bandits :P

I've been on the Taviana server for quite a while, but it usually has too few players. D:

You should do something like expand the loot/vehicle spawns so more players feel tempted to join.

I've been on the Taviana server for quite a while, but it usually has too few players. D:

You should do something like expand the loot/vehicle spawns so more players feel tempted to join.

Chernarus

Hey Cpt. Viking,

We have actually moved back to Chernarus as we found alot of people we originally had on our server left due to getting bored of the new maps. It seems alot of the people like to try the new maps but eventually go back to the original.

So unfortunately we did lose a good few people due to that change but we are hoping to build on that again. We have added alot of custom loot and vehicle spawns to the server as well!

Hopefully that will tempt you back on again :D

Viper_ire

As you can tell , we put a lot of thought into how our server is set up . We've got running very well so have a look .

How old are you ? if you were nearly 18....lets say 17 we would take alook at you,but below that would be a no ,,,sorry.

Only 15, I am in some 18+ groups though, people say I'm pretty mature for my age, but bahh it's whatever haha. rules are rules :P

Would love to join guys. Signed up on your site aswell. I'm 25 going on 26 (fugg I'm getting old..) and from Sweden if anyone wants to know!

Played alot last summer, but am probably taking this up now again as I've been missing it!

Edited by Rausner

Right now im not sure i want to join or not. It sounds like a good group but right now im just not to sure. Btw do the clan/guild

thing have its own DayZ server or just play on whatever server's avaible? And if it's got its own server any chanse i could be

allowed to play on it? Or is it members only?

The thing that makes me unsure is the have same name on everything.

Right now im not sure i want to join or not. It sounds like a good group but right now im just not to sure. Btw do the clan/guild

thing have its own DayZ server or just play on whatever server's avaible? And if it's got its own server any chanse i could be

allowed to play on it? Or is it members only?

Hey m8,

Everything about our server should be on first post made by cptblobs. :)

The server is available to everyone. If your not sure you could just play on it for a while and see what you think. At the moment we are looking to build on members just as much as get more random players. You don't have to join the ShoX community just to play on the server. Its up to yourself there.

So just join the server for now if you like and if you got any friends to bring alot, the more the better.

Viper_ire

The thing that makes me unsure is the have same name on everything.

Sorry i don't get what you mean here?

• Like 1

Hey folks i have done a minor app on your website myself and about 8 friends or so are looking for a server

Great news there Barraz ,Viper_lre will see to your needs when you hook up laters ok ;)

We have a small group of players who run a private server to keep the hackers away,if you don't what to join the community but want to play on a safe server with good admins ,then register to our website and put your self forward to get on there server. :thumbsup:

Im not sure if i want to join the clan. But i whould like to play on your server. My prefered playstyle is friendly, 30 years old and from sweden.

I prefer to use DayZ Commander and wondering whats the server name so i can favorite it?

Team-Aftershocks.com

ip: 185.2.138.60:3000

See you there bud ;)

• Like 1

Just put in my app on the site spoke to a few of the guys, seem like a friendly bunch... Hopefully get some playtime soon :)

• Like 1