Sign in to follow this  
ididi9 (DayZ)

Tractor tows

You should be able to tow vehicles and most importantly aircraft with the tractor.

If planes are in DayZ like the An2 then I can't be the only one who has trouble parking it, if tractors could tow then you could land it at the airfields then tow it off to your base. It would also be hands for finding damaged and towing them to base for repairs.

I don't think a tow truck should be added as it just seems a bit less post-apocalyptic.

Edited by ididi9
  • Like 2

I would like the tow option for land vehicles that only requires working wheels but I wouldn't like to see a tiny tractor pull a massive plane down the runway.

Edited by MacabreLlama99

unfortunately i think these are some "too much into detail/niche" suggestions to be ever implemented...but man unbelievable how into detail the community wants to go with this game. pressure is sure on the devs..

unfortunately i think these are some "too much into detail/niche" suggestions to be ever implemented...but man unbelievable how into detail the community wants to go with this game. pressure is sure on the devs..

I would like the tow option for land vehicles that only requires working wheels but I wouldn't like to see a tiny tractor pull a massive plane down the runway.

Have you seen aircraft tugs?

Besides a Bi-Plane is fairly small.

Also ARMA 2 already has a vehicle where you can tow airplanes so it isn't too in-detail.

• Like 1

You should be able to tow vehicles and most importantly aircraft with the tractor.

If planes are in DayZ like the An2 then I can't be the only one who has trouble parking it, if tractors could tow then you could land it at the airfields then tow it off to your base. It would also be hands for finding damaged and towing them to base for repairs.

I don't think a tow truck should be added as it just seems a bit less post-apocalyptic.

i would like this really much! all those heli's and vehicles that are stuck between wals and trees. now whe can pull them out:D

thought about suggesting this 2!