Sign in to follow this  
MrDigatal

honestly just wanting to know why

not sure if this is the right place but... i just want to know how/why i got this global ban... code is :f88a28 google turned up nothing but ill explain how it happened i came home one day played some ace mod then i decided that i wanted to play some dayz. i went over to six launcher then i switched mods to dayz and i chose my fave server i log on and im told i am global banned i was like ok....... went found 5 or 6 other battle eye servers and all the same msg could some one please just explain what the code is and how i got it :blush:

damn uhm anyone want to aid me cause battle eye doesnt seem to want to help... anyone

Are you certain your "Little Brother" did not do it ?

or you left your room for a minute and your "friend downloaded something"

or you met a "hacker who wanted to look in your computer"

Global Bans just don't happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy not playing Dayz

So yeah, you were banned for hacking/owning an account that was hacking. This could be because you hacked yourself and wont fess up here, or that a malicious software program (disguised as a hack for Arma II) you downloaded on your computer stole your GUID. This means you have to, 1) contact Battleye and contest your ban or 2) buy a new copy of the game and DELETE YOUR HACKING SOFTWARE.

Edited by BeastOverlord

honestly man you can expect the worst of people i was a legit player and 1 i have no brother and no friends ;) so couldnt have been that

If you honestly didn't cheat then it's possible that you downloaded a keystealer and someone stole your key and sold it to someone that used it to cheat.

A lot of people disguise them as DayZ FPS boosters, optimisers or even *** and put them on YouTube in the hope of people downloading and running them.

Whatever happened you've been globally banned on ARMA 2 by BattlEye. This is DayZ mod forums...

Contact BattlEye support, they're the only people that can do anything.

• Like 1