Kipale

Corrupted Data #3

Today people in my private hive server is getting kicked by this error and they were asking how to fix it?

A lot of people are getting that, it's because battleye is trying to get rid of a recent hack debut, which is why its been updating like twice a day these -ahem- dayz (Get eet?)

Just be patient, they'll probably fix it, but don't hold your breath, battleye has had some issues for a while...

The server i play on keeps kicking me due to Corrupted Data #3. Any information on how to fix that?

What programs are running in the background and what Anti-Virus software are you using?

This is triggered by Software which suspends/pauses the game process, which is what certain cheats do as well.

However, no normal application should ever do this and therefore the respective Software developers have to fix this.

This can not be fixed on BE's side I'm afraid.

What programs are running in the background and what Anti-Virus software are you using?

What do you mean by programs and Ani-Virus Software?

I'm using Norton 360 premier edition.. Programs running while playing are: Dayz Commander and that's all.

The issue is battleye being a butt. Its because there's been a kind of recent hack update, and they're trying to patch it out, hence why it's been updating rather frequently.

Edited by Lido

Same problem for me.

No streaming software, only other thing loaded is the Steam client.

Anti Virus is Norton 360 and I am most certainly not going to turn it off because BE can't get their act together once more.

*edit* Strangely enough, it does not happen on all servers I connect to.

Edited by posthum

Wait, so my CD Key isn't at risk? And people keep saying something about recording software and I just so happened to have just download FRAPS... I'm not at serious risk because of this, right?

The issue is battleye being a butt. Its because there's been a kind of recent hack update, and they're trying to patch it out, hence why it's been updating rather frequently.

So my CD KEY and ArmA validity are okay... hackers aren't running around with things of mine?

This is triggered by Software which suspends/pauses the game process, which is what certain cheats do as well.

However, no normal application should ever do this and therefore the respective Software developers have to fix this.

This can not be fixed on BE's side I'm afraid.

Streaming does... This is a stupid bug. Battleye needs to fix this issue. Not software developers.

Fantastic, no way to play since the last Battleye update, the 1.188, and lots of people on our private server having the same problem.

Good job battleye, a real pleasure.

Streaming does... This is a stupid bug. Battleye needs to fix this issue. Not software developers.

It's not a BE bug, it's a bug in serveral appliactions which pauses or suspends the game process. So it's up to them to fix it.

Maybe this will help:

1. Go to your steam games

2. Right click "Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead"

3. Press "Reinstall Battleye Anti-Cheat"

4. If you got a message "Battleye Anti-Cheat was installed incorrectly this reinstall will work

5. When its reinstalled restart steam

6. Start Arma 2 OA and normall it has to work then.

*note* this worked for me, i'll not guarantee it will work to you guys.

that is one reason there is a new hack and all those using it or majority are getting the kick aswell (seen on two hack forums where they ae whining about the kick)

so some are defintely hacking with this error some maynot. going to get messy in here .

that is one reason there is a new hack and all those using it or majority are getting the kick aswell (seen on two hack forums where they ae whining about the kick)

so some are defintely hacking with this error some maynot. going to get messy in here .

I definetly don't hack and got it yesturday once for the first time, there were also other people getting the error (50% on the server was kicked atleast once because of the error). I got it the same time as zombies spawned near a crash site and the "symptoms" for this error are fps dropping down to 5-6 and like 5 sec later you're kicked : P

thing is unless battleye do anything its all hear say. what do you think evry hacker will say ? i dont hack and i never did yet i read pgs on hack forums of the nooblets crying cause they have got kicked for same error on the new hack they brought.

so until be sort it out im on fence .

I mean I literally bought the game like 2 weeks ago and am now a pc gamer, and i most defiantly do not hack because i barely know how to do that kind of stuff. and same it was not just me. it was alot more people and even the person that owned the server got kicked with the same message.

Ok, i just fixed the issue on my computer, had to uninstall microsoft security essentials and all it's suit, and everything is fine now, never had any other kick since, i was chaining them every 2-5 minutes, that was crazy.

I slitted punkbuster's throat too, but not really sure there's a conflict between PB and BE on my CPU, and yes, it's Battleye's fault, the last update is really too much heavy, BE guys need to relax a few or learn their job.

PS : i don't mean by kicking MSE or any antivirus, it will end your issues with corrupted data #3, it just did on my CPU, doesn't mean it will be the same for all, and i don't need an antivirus on my gaming CPU, don't do the same.

Edited by Demenz