designzrage

Looking to start a NZ/Aus Based Clan/Faction

Hi Guys, Im looking to start a New Zealand / Australia based clan for those of us that like to be social in the game and are sick of being killed by rogue bandits or large groups, There are 2 of us already playing on a Private Hive Server and we'd be keen on having some "trustworthy" players around us. In saying that, we're also not going to get stabbed in the back by any Noobs =]. Also, Im going to be recording for youtube starting today so good opportunity to get yourself on there. If interested leave a reply and ill contact you.

Hey mate, I'd be interested in joining your group. I usually only play with 1 or 2 people so it would be good to play with some others :D

Do you use Skype or Teamspeak? (Also regarding my play style I like to refrain from shooting on sight as it gets me more potential buddies and is more thrilling) I'm in Aus.

Edited by Anthony.fr
  • Like 1

Hey mate, I'd be interested in joining your group. I usually only play with 1 or 2 people so it would be good to play with some others :D

Do you use Skype or Teamspeak? (Also regarding my play style I like to refrain from shooting on sight as it gets me more potential buddies and is more thrilling) I'm in Aus.

We use Ts3 (teamspeak) , flick me an email for details > r.k.o@hotmail.co.nz

What server and what is your guys age? Im in aus, 19

Server is Dayzbonfire.net , its the cherno 1, don't have the exact IP on me right now,

Hey im NZ and willing to join what do use TS Skype?

We use TS, if you're interested flick me an email on the addy above ^