Rastamaus

Are KOS kiddies cowardly and stoopid?

I know exactly what you mean. Smart bandits I respect. Bandits, or murderers, who run around just killing folks "4 teh lulz" are just plain stupid and should go play WarZ.

WarZ, the new CoD

• Like 1

These type of threads piss me off to no end.

What irony!!! Calling someone stoopid while not knowing how to spell it!! Oh My Goodness this is rich.

This post reeks of someone who doesn't like getting shot in a game that allows for it. . . . even kinda planed around as zombies are piss easy after 3 days. The 'STOOPID' one is the one that tries to dictate how others play WITHIN THE RULES cause they don't like it. Get your bambi butt to a no PvP server. If not, SFTU and let players play the way they want to. I'm pretty sure your another one that's to scared to use their forum name in game cause I ABSOLUTELY LOVE killing control freaks like you. Same enjoyment I get out of slamming on my brakes because some brain dead idiot thinks he can control me to make me go faster when he has ZERO power base in which to work from. Pathetic and wastes everyones time. Go try to control something somewhere else please. If you give me a shot at you, YOU FUCKED UP IN THE FIRST PLACE. Get better at the game and deal with it.

Edited by NoyZ
  • Like 2

What irony!!! Calling someone stoopid while not knowing how to spell it!! Oh My Goodness this is rich.

This post reeks of someone who doesn't like getting shot in a game that allows for it. . . . even kinda planed around as zombies are piss easy after 3 days. The 'STOOPID' one is the one that tries to dictate how others play WITHIN THE RULES cause they don't like it. Get your bambi butt to a no PvP server. If not, SFTU and let players play the way they want to. I'm pretty sure your another one that's to scared to use their forum name in game cause I ABSOLUTELY LOVE killing control freaks like you. Same enjoyment I get out of slamming on my brakes because some brain dead idiot thinks he can control me to make me go faster when he has ZERO power base in which to work from. Pathetic and wastes everyone time. Go try to control something somewhere else please. If you give me a shot at you, YOU FUCKED UP IN THE FIRST PLACE. Get better at the game and deal with it.

SFTU???

• Like 1

This post reeks of someone who doesn't like getting shot in a game that allows for it. . . . even kinda planed around as zombies are piss easy after 3 days. The 'STOOPID' one is the one that tries to dictate how others play WITHIN THE RULES cause they don't like it. Get your bambi butt to a no PvP server. If not, SFTU and let players play the way they want to. I'm pretty sure your another one that's to scared to use their forum name in game cause I ABSOLUTELY LOVE killing control freaks like you. Same enjoyment I get out of slamming on my brakes because some brain dead idiot thinks he can control me to make me go faster when he has ZERO power base in which to work from. Pathetic and wastes everyones time. Go try to control something somewhere else please. If you give me a shot at you, YOU FUCKED UP IN THE FIRST PLACE. Get better at the game and deal with it.

Firstly, nice wall of text rage =) made me chuckle.

Secondly, if you intend to base your critique upon a deliberate spelling mistake maybe try to avoid genuine mistakes yourself, it kinda detracts from your credibility.

SFTU = STFU

your = you're

Otherwise nice job Mr KOS kiddie

Edited by Rastamaus

Firstly, nice wall of text rage =) made me chuckle.

Secondly, if you intend to base your critique upon a deliberate spelling mistake maybe try to avoid genuine mistakes yourself, it kinda detracts from your credibility.

SFTU = STFU

your = you're

Otherwise nice job Mr KOS kiddie

LOL mega fail. There is NO irony in mixing up two letters. The 'your' I'll give you. It was a rewrite from " I'm pretty sure your parents were control freaks also' but I decided to leave parents out of it. Yes, I did miss it. STILL NO IRONY THERE, little one. :facepalm:

How did your mind (lol) deduce that my base of critique was a misspelling? 1 short ass sentence out of 5 long ones? Damn kid . . . I've not seen too many more impotent arguments then that. I would say you can read because you were able to point out NON IRONIC mistakes . . .but then you missed everything else. :rolleyes: I believe your kiddie type mind doesn't really have a valid argument against what I said, hence you having to draw attention away from THE REAL POINTS like the OP wanting to dictate how others should play. Amateurs amuse me to no end. Anytime your (that 'your' is just for you :P ) ready to actually discuss big boy points with your big boy pants on, you can try again.

KoS kiddie? really? hahaha weak sauce. You need A LOT more practice at this because quit frankly, you suck at it. Chuckling now? LMAO and no body said Alice graduated high school.

I'll take a smoked turkey and Monterrey Jack on potato bread. Cheese is to be melted. Chop chop.

@Wabbit Shut fuckin the up. That's right. :P Both you need to every time you see a 'teh' instead of 'the', you better bitch about it or you are a hypocrite. :blink: Jk wabbit.

Edited by NoyZ

My suggestion would be if you don't want to be shot, don't play a game where one of the primary mechanics is shooting.

Oh and the war going on above me is funny as hell.

Edit: And I like how he gave me his beans. Yes NoyZ, you are being a child. Approving my critique of you won't make it any better.

EditEdit: And I also like how he took his beans away after I stated the fact.

Edited by Thasik
  • Like 2

My suggestion would be if you don't want to be shot, don't play a game where one of the primary mechanics is shooting.

Oh and the war going on above me is funny as hell.

He really is overreacting isn't he?

:)

bandits that shoot the second they see something that looks like a human are dumb. but normal bandits stalk there prey until they see a good chance to get a clean kill.

also i wouldn't say that most bandits are gonna follow someone to see if they have a camp. because they would probably get spotted by them while they follow them through cherno looting the high value stuff. But 3 bandits stalking 3 guys may lead to a different outcome. ;)

• Like 1

@op

I have a spare few mins and you seem like a complete 'tard so:

What is stupid is using in-game actions to determine a persons intelligence. I kos (not bambi's) and I would love to know how you possibly think that you're smarter than me, or that I am 'stoopid'. It's just a dumb thread by an idiot. I feel embarrassed even contributing to this pos thread. But I will consider this fun.

What has it got to do with you how anyone plays? I bet you really suck at this game, and I bet that you are also quite dumb, and also not very talented at anything else, putting as much importance as you clearly do, on actions in a computer game.

Your list of actions and the equation to intelligence is laughably childish and nonsensical.

1. Stalk them, follow them to see if they lead you to a well stocked camp or a working vehicle loaded with stuff. Clever.

'Clever". CLEVER? Lol. Figuring out the expansion of the universe from the red-shift of photons from remote galaxies is clever.

Stalking some asshat for 2 hours, watching him continuously loot-cycle a toilet is not! Bsides which, If you played this game for more than a week you should already know many locations for such things and how to get them.

2. Avoid them, move away silently and be glad they didn't spot you ensuring your own survival. smart.

Smart! SMART? Making £900,000 with a few choice decisions on the futures markets is smart. I think the correct way to describe that scenario is 'scared little mouse feels smug after hiding from a bad man and not getting killed because he sux at pvp'.

3. Engage them in conversation, maybe you need blood and they can help, maybe they have information that may be of use to you. Perhaps they want to team up. You can even hold them up and take their gear. Genius.

Genius!!!???? Oh boy!

Figuring out the indentical nature of space and time at relatavistic speeds is genius. Creating a tableau as wonderfull as Michelangelo's frescoes at Cappella Sistina is genius. Engage them in conversation!!?? LOL! Hmm, what shall we talk about? The philosphical imaginings of Imannuel Kant perhaps? Or the possible implications of quantum mechanics, specifically the reduction of compex numbers into a specific vector in a linear space.

" maybe they have information that may be of use to you." I am actually laughing out loud at this point, gve me a sec...

Like what exactly? Next weeks lottery numbers? This has been fun, buit a complete waste of time so bye.

• Like 4

Ok , I'm a bandit . I kill all armed survivors and bandits on sight . I have played dayz for 6 months now . On a few rare occasions have I not been killed . Earlier I used to be a friendly guy who offered people the benefit of the doubt . I used to say friendly when I saw an armed survivor . Only when I died for the hundredth time ( I counted and many times I was a bambi ) did I change into a bandit . I still offer weapons to bambis and give players who haven't seen me near them , the benefit of the doubt but if they saw me and are armed ( even a makarov or hatchet ) I shoot instantly . So I'm neither cowardly nor am I stupid . I'm just sick of dying to ungrateful people .

• Like 1

I just avoid everyone, like my social life.

So if I ever come across anyone, I would stutter and just shutdown, like my social life.

• Like 4

lol @thread

Guess you got owned, why do you think there are guns? Sex toys?

Edited by dave_beastttt

Firstly, I'm in a baaaad mood, so any more personal insults will result in warning points. If you don't like the thread ignore it. If you are insulted report it.

You have been warned.

Secondly, and back on topic. KOS is simple, has little risk with great reward and requires no imagination IMHO. It's a lazy way to play, but it's the easy way to play.

Many of us have KOS'ed at some point of our DAYZ lives, but folk who ONLY KOS are a little dull to me.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

bandits that shoot the second they see something that looks like a human are dumb. but normal bandits stalk there prey until they see a good chance to get a clean kill.

also i wouldn't say that most bandits are gonna follow someone to see if they have a camp. because they would probably get spotted by them while they follow them through cherno looting the high value stuff. But 3 bandits stalking 3 guys may lead to a different outcome. ;)

I get a clean kill every time. Stalking to kill and kill on sight still all only means one thing . . .DEAD!!! Maybe I SHOULD follow you around and TAKE ALL YOUR SHIT!! Would you guys rather lose EVERYTHING and start from scratch or just what you have on you? I'm doing them a favor (don't get hung up on that word) and they still bitch because they know they got owned and some egos just can't handle the truth. I die at least once a day on some server. The difference is instead of complaining like bambis do, I analyze my mistakes AND LEARN FROM THEM unlike some in this thread that would rather take the easy road and try to belittle other players (dey stoopid hurr durr) and change their (not OP) gaming to a form that suits them (OP) better.

@Willard Short-sighted reply the equivalent of "hemad" cause they have to let others say stuff of value CAUSE THE HAVE NOTHING OF VALUE TO SAY. :rolleyes:

@Thasik You got beans for your first line, nothing else. Fail for assuming anything else. Beans taken for the first time since I've been here. Gratz. Also you need to understand that you need to communicate with others on their level. What does it benefit anyone to say something they are not going to remember or in a way that only the ones on your 'side' get? Who would be the shortsighted one then?

He who can destroy a thing controls a thing. Ima throw that out there and see if there aren't any players really paying attention and go . . . ."but . . .but . . . you said 'let people play the way they want to and don't try to control them'. Cosmic laws cannot be undone by anyone and no rationalizations will change them. But . . . but . .. he said . . . . STILL WAITING for a valid counter argument.

@Skywalker and Hyp3r Much love my fellow bandits! <3

EDIT: Sorry orlok if I missed anything in there that was a personal insult. Your post above didnt show as 'someone else posted you may want to review.' I didn't see it till I posted. I believe I've said all I need to say unless a good response comes forth. If you've ever played with me in DayZ the last word anyone would use to describe me is dull. ;)

Edited by NoyZ

" maybe they have information that may be of use to you." I am actually laughing out loud at this point, gve me a sec...

Like what exactly? Next weeks lottery numbers?

how about -

there is a guy with an AS50 on sniper hill or there is a squad killing on sight in elektro, I saw a boogie van at the gas station - needs a wheel, there is an ak in the firehouse, maps in the store at berezino, don't bother with that deer stand, nuthin there......etc etc etc

• Like 3

how about -

there is a guy with an AS50 on sniper hill or there is a squad killing on sight in elektro, I saw a boogie van at the gas station - needs a wheel, there is an ak in the firehouse, maps in the store at berezino, don't bother with that deer stand, nuthin there......etc etc etc

That is a good response. Fact is if you are doing things right all that info could be found out on ones own.

I gotta admit that gave me a giggle. Ima use that but I'm not paying royalties. :)

I want a custom skin of the Mystery Machine for my boogie van!!

Edited by NoyZ

That is a good response. Fact is if you are doing things right all that info could be found out on ones own.

of course you could find out all that info on ones own....

...or you could save yourself a whole lot of time and needless running about by finding this stuff out beforehand, (be nice to get to that boogie van with the required wheel for example).

The amount of useful information other players can give you is potentially endless therefore potentially endlessly useful.

Or you could just shoot him on sight of course, then find out all about Mr AS-50 'on ones own' via the 'you are dead' screen!

Or should that be the 'one is dead' screen?. :P

Edited by Rastamaus
  • Like 1

@Thasik You got beans for your first line, nothing else. Fail for assuming anything else. Beans taken for the first time since I've been here. Gratz.

Oh lawdy please don't oh god.

Stop trying so hard.

of course you could find out all that info on ones own....

...or you could save yourself a whole lot of time and needless running about by finding this stuff out beforehand, (be nice to get to that boogie van with the required wheel for example).

The amount of useful information other players can give you is potentially endless therefore potentially endlessly useful.

Or you could just shoot him on sight of course, then find out all about Mr AS-50 'on ones own' via the 'you are dead' screen!

Or should that be the 'one is dead' screen?. :P

Everyone always tells the truth in this game? I've got a hypothetical for you. How about, for instance, that 'friendly' you are taking to just got ambushed by 2 bambits™ in electro, kept a cool head and killed them both. They have a ton of gear that he can't all pick up. Wanting to hoard all the loot, he tells you the church has been looted dry along with the market (he needs food and hasn't been there yet) sending you on your way. If you stop to loot anyways, you defeat your own argument. He runs out to his tent and drops off the loot to be able to return for the rest after giving you a snowjob™.

Or tells you there is an AS50 sniper in Cherno because he wants his friends that are already there looting, to do so unhindered. I'll NEVER just take someones word for something ESPECIALLY in DayZ.

No sir. I will not take some random dudes word for anything. I'll KoS and live and do my own recon. Once again, if you give someone a shot at you, you have made a tactical error. Not enough patience loses or lets them get away. I know. It is one of my biggest failings but I'm actively trying to curb it.

Everyone always tells the truth in this game? I've got a hypothetical for you. How about, for instance, that 'friendly' you are taking to just got ambushed by 2 bambits™ in electro, kept a cool head and killed them both. They have a ton of gear that he can't all pick up. Wanting to hoard all the loot, he tells you the church has been looted dry along with the market (he needs food and hasn't been there yet) sending you on your way. If you stop to loot anyways, you defeat your own argument. He runs out to his tent and drops off the loot to be able to return for the rest after giving you a snowjob™.

Or tells you there is an AS50 sniper in Cherno because he wants his friends that are already there looting, to do so unhindered. I'll NEVER just take someones word for something ESPECIALLY in DayZ.

No sir. I will not take some random dudes word for anything. I'll KoS and live and do my own recon. Once again, if you give someone a shot at you, you have made a tactical error. Not enough patience loses or lets them get away. I know. It is one of my biggest failings but I'm actively trying to curb it.

Ive read all your posts, and you will never be convinced to be friendly

But you never were friendly,

Being friendly doesnt mean screaming friendly everytime you see someone, its creep up behind them, tell them to drop their gun or they die.

If they turn or argue then kill them, they are just taking a chance to kill you

If they need help, give them a transfusion or food and be on your way.

The plan cant fail unless there is a group of them, no one can turn around before you can shoot them.

Calling friendly isnt being friendly, its being stupid

You will be surprised at how many people react more friendly to "Drop your gun or im going to light you up"

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior
  • Like 2

Calling them cowards and idiots is not going to fix the problem. They do it because they can and or because they dont trust anyone. Running into someone at the airfield is not exactly the right time to run around screaming "dont shoot me please". Its just a playstyle that alot of people disagree in, but at the same time does it them selves. Im kind of a hybrid, a very cautious survivor who dosent allways like to take the chance in trusting someone (now im mostly talking about situations where you and your enemy are aware of the situation)

Edited by grimsonfart
  • Like 1

Noyz, you miss the point.

Of course not everyone will tell the truth, some will lie for all kinds of reasons but that doesn't mean everyone is a liar.

More often than not players are relieved to hear a voice rather than a gunshot, relieved that they were spotted by another player and aren't dead, even bandits can react well and realise that this encounter is a positive thing and there is nothing to gain by being a douche.

If they tell lies then they tell lies, normally it's easy to seperate the nice guys from the not so nice, and if it isn't possible to tell just assume the worse and only act on the info in a way that reduces any risk.

However every now and then talking instead of shooting will pay dividends, it might be life saving or time saving and that makes it worthwhile.

Edited by Rastamaus