Sign in to follow this  
skeeter

HUNTERS DEN

THE HUNTERS DEN - NOW OPEN TO PUBLIC - LIMITED TIME (DayZChernarus) [1.7.7.1/103718] [GMT-4] Private Hive 

Always check the last post in this topic for the latest news. Come join this hacker-free community.  We are very proud of our antihack, we focus on updating it as new cheats are released.

BEST PART- admins are not allowed to play on the server. Its managed by my girlfriend and me, at this time we are the only 2 admins. No need to worry about abusive/corrupt admins here :D

At this time we have a community of over 300 people from around the world. All seem to get very decent ping, even though we host in the US. We tried to stay an open server, but each weekend the hackers would totally ruin things. So the community took a vote.....and we decided to go with a password. Its VERY EASY TO APPLY :) Just goto http://huntersden.forumotion.com fill out a short application, once I see it I will quickly add you to the VIP forum group. VIP's can see the current password being used. This has totally fixed the hacker/cheater issues.

So anyone looking to join a very fun, secure, custom server. Please stop by and give it a try. I devote alot of my free time to the server. No need to worry about "admin abuse" here......the admin (me) will never play ingame.

We have a very diverse community, plenty of heros, medics, bandits. All play styles are welcome here.

visit our forum for more info, and to fill out the easy password application
http://huntersden.forumotion.com

EDIT-
Just added "FULL MOON NIGHTS" we also changed the "30 second" timer for normal aborts. It now only takes 10 actual seconds. *All other combat log prevention is the same.
Also some more buildings at Zelenogorsk, and 2 barracks at Northeast Airfield

We dont micromanage our players with a long list of rules. The rules are very simple : 1. no combat logging 2. dont abuse voice in side chat. Other than those, the server is open to any style of play (just dont cheat or use scripts).

A video made by some members of the community :

(blue debug option in their scroll menu is for the servers debug monitor, and the random radios in people's inventories are from the server's custom skins. some skins spawn with the radio (useless item) Edited by dizzmain
  • Like 4

This server is a lot of fun. It has many active regular players and Skeeter is a pretty awesome guy. Come join our community!

• Like 1

You should definitely come to Hunter's Den, it's no doubt the best server I've been on, and Skeeter is probably the best, most efficient, and most trustworthy admin I have seen on any game in my entire life. If you want a good server, this is DEFINITELY the place to go.

• Like 1

Full server last night for the event (hunger games)

Was alot of fun, took longer to set up than the airplane competition. But it was hilarious. Currently taking suggestions from community for event ideas.

All players are welcome to come join us!!

easy password application here http://huntersden.forumotion.com

• Like 1

This server is real cool and you will have a lot more of cool experiences in a private server like this one then you will in a public one. So come join and have some fun on good fun and fair server :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Edited by IFuzzyPeach

come check us out. easy password application :)

we have heros, bandit, and some trolls.

come join us........events every saturday night

• Like 1

As a long time player of DayZ, I have to say this is one of the better private hive servers. Skeeter, the admin is kind and takes care of his server. Played for a few hours last night and had intense firefights and car chases through out that time.

Don't be put off by the whitelist. It easy to apply. I haven't had problems with hackers. I imagine they get dealt with quickly.

There are plenty of bandits who will hunt you down and plenty of heroes to group up with. Join!

• Like 2

Thanks alot The_Man :) I'm very happy you are enjoying the server. We will do some kind of event this saturday night. All the players usually put aside any rivalry or differences, they all have fun. Then after the event, it goes back to business as usual.

Everyone is welcome here, always happy when a new player joins.

Thanks again.

Edited by dizzmain
  • Like 1

Go here for easy password application. http://huntersden.forumotion.com EVERYONE is welcome here, from the hardcore bandits....to new players trying to learn (always someone willing to help)

Its quick and easy. Once approved, you will be added to VIP forum group. VIP's can see the current password being used at all times.

Adding more slots for this weekend, come check us out. Event every saturday night, it always gets crazy. Prizes for winner/winners of events. :)

Edited by dizzmain
  • Like 1

Finally made it to the Dayz forums! ;) Not really my style of tight asses but.. whatcha gonna do ;)

Just wanted to say that everyone LOVES the events that you've been having! LOVING the GEAR! ;) Personally love watching PVP, and finally a server that has LEGIT pvpers ( Special thanks to the Hunters Den Admin, for doing your job and caring about the community enough to keep the hackers out! Makes gameplay a bit more enjoyable!) Great PVP games too!

Bringing everyone into a small area to kill and then obtain awesome gear. trying to make it out alive and Testing ur PVP and ur sneaky ness!!! Always a good time! Excited for more! Hopefully you could do events every weekend? and maybe once throughout the week.. or something. Ofc not tied down to any specific amount.

-Kami

Doing mini events all night long.

Its never too late to join!! I keep a close eye on password applications, fill one out tonight. Wont take me long to get you in the server :)

We want all styles of play, all skill levels. Everyone is welcome here!

• Like 1

I applied and got a accepted in 10 minutes I joined we found a car and parked it somewhere. As soon as we started walking to chern we tried to steal a car but we didn't know there was a driver. So then we had a firefight, 2v2. We lost but we killed a guy !

And now have two cars, this server is pretty great.

Edited by Lebenese
  • Like 1

I try to pay close attention on the password apps. :)

Weekends and evenings I usually am able to get people the password instantly.

Mini events last night were alot of fun. Tonight around 12:00 midnight (eastern standard time) we will hold a bigger, longer, main event.

Go to our forum and fill out a super easy application, http://huntersden.forumotion.com

Always something fun going on here.......or you can just play lone wolf without the threat of hackers ruining hours of gameplay.

however you like to play dayZ, you can do that right here :)

Edited by dizzmain
  • Like 1

We now have over 100 members (some more active than others), from all over the world. We still want more people to enjoy this hacker-free server. We have mini events almost every night. The big server wide event is every saturday night. Come check us out :)

http://huntersden.forumotion.com

Its very easy to apply for the password, just goto the forum and fill out the application. I'm online every night, most people get the password in minutes.

If you are tired of hackers/cheaters, and just want to play dayZ the way it was supposed to be played.......then this server would be a great idea.

We have a very diverse community, everyone is welcome. No matter what your experience level is, or play style. I look forward to seeing all new players joining the server.

• Like 1

We have over 100 players, from various timezones.

But we always want more new people to come and check us out. If you want a HACKER-FREE server this is the place. We are not too far from vanilla dayZ. Recently added barracks to NE airlfd, just for something a little different.

Does not matter if you are brand new to dayZ, and need some help.....Or if you are a battle hardened vet. All playstyles seem to mesh here.

Its very easy to apply for the password, just go here http://huntersden.forumotion.com

always happy to see new people joining the server/community :D

• Like 1

Best Private Server I have Played On ......

Actually Now the Only Server I Play On !!!!!! Skeeter Keep Up the Good Work !!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks Milan, always trying to keep things from going stale.

Anyone looking for a 100% hacker-free dayZ experience.........come join our community.

everyone is welcome here, sign up for the password at http://huntersden.forumotion.com

• Like 1